Fabulon "Iron Free"

stretts

Unfortinately no longer being made.

Rang Beckett this morning trying to find an outlet.

Discontinued a few months ago, I was told...so if you see it in an out of the way store grab it...

Hi cruiser, you have an online supermarket they deliver to different suburbs of Adelaide

tap in Bananablue.com.au.

they have fabulon iron free.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

they have fabulon iron free

Perhaps it was discontinued because it was USELESS?!? :confused:

You might as well splash your clothes with a bucket of water...same effect.

I bought it, took it on my cruise as well, in my opinion, it didnt live up to the hype...

Did anyone else find it helpful?

I am planning to take a travel iron and travel ironing board. I take them on every holiday and it's fantastic....better than sprays and things. I wash in either the hand basin or shower and hang them up on my travel clothes line to dry. I used to travel A LOT a couple of years ago due to my job (used to be a TA). Both iron and board hardly weigh anything at all and its great because you don't need to send items out for pressing.:D

I am planning to take a travel iron and travel ironing board. I take them on every holiday and it's fantastic....

Maybe you could start a venture renting out your iron & ironing board!! :rolleyes: What cabin are you again??? Just in case I can't handle the creases!!! Just kidding....

Cheers,

Charmain:)

PS just over 9 weeks to go!!:D

Maybe you could start a venture renting out your iron & ironing board!! :rolleyes: What cabin are you again??? Just in case I can't handle the creases!!! Just kidding....

Cheers,

Charmain:)

PS just over 9 weeks to go!!:D

Charmain, I cannot even start to contain my excitement!! Have even started throwing things I may need into my suitcase (the Virgo in me).:D

Perhaps I may start my own pressing service and give P&O a run for their money...what do you think?:rolleyes:

Maria

I bought it last March for our Asia cruise, weighed a tonne. What a waste, bought it, never used it, threw it!!!! (the weight of it wasn't worth bringing home, so threw it out in Singapore)

Kerri

• 7 years later...
Ok was going to try this no ironing spray but sounds like it's not worth buying. Thanks

Welcome to Cruise Critic Bella.

As the previous post to yours is about 7.5 years old, perhaps no ironing spray has improved over the years :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know though, as I've never tried it. Depending on the ship you are planning to sail on, there is likely to be an on-board laundry which will have irons and ironing boards.

LOL, I wondered about this until I saw the date on the OP's post. They must have started making it again - I bought some from Coles a couple of years ago and take it on every cruise BUT I still haven't used it. The creases seem to fall out when you hang the clothes up. Besides the ships have steam irons and ironing boards free to use.