Need help getting some Carnival Ship Magnets

CharlesKru

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me out. I was cleaning the fridge today and managed to break some Carnival ship Magnets.

Would anyone who is going on the Sensation or the Freedom please be willing to purchase the 3x2 inch porcelain ship magnets for these ships? I would be happy to pay $15 each, which should more than cover cost of the magnet plus shipping.

If you are interested please either post here or send me a email at cekrup @ gmail dot com

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me out. I was cleaning the fridge today and managed to break some Carnival ship Magnets.

Would anyone who is going on the Sensation or the Freedom please be willing to purchase the 3x2 inch porcelain ship magnets for these ships? I would be happy to pay $15 each, which should more than cover cost of the magnet plus shipping.

If you are interested please either post here or send me a email at cekrup @ gmail dot com

This is a joke, right?

If I was going on those ships, I would be more than happy to get them for you, but I'm only going on the Glory in May.

I agree that posting in the roll call forums for upcoming cruises on these ships is a great idea. Hope you can get them soon!

Edited by firemanbobswife

Hello all,

I am sailing on the Sensation in 4 days; I will send you a private email - glad to help!

Just wanted to update this thread, with a huge Thank You to everyone who replied with suggestions and help.

I have found two people who are going to help me get the magnets, one for each ship!

Thanks again for taking the time to read and help!

• 4 weeks later...
Just seems to be a joke?

Would someone mind sending me a few drink or the day cups? I need more for my China Cabinet.

As one who collects magnets from Carnival ships and at ports of call, I find the poster's request reasonable. It is a shame you seem so petty as not to understand the desire to replace those that were broken.

These are never available on Ebay. I collect these myself and I'm missing the ones from Sensation and Ecstasy. I'd gladly pay the same as the OP if anyone going on Sensation or Ecstasy could pick up one of these for me, I'd really appreciate it.

qqqqqb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uhm, it is a little rude. I collect a magnet for each cruise I go on and I get the usual ship and then the one with the ship/ship size/detail (round one)....I need replacements for Freedom and Conquest (thanks to my mother --wholives with me--who broke them, and DIDN'T seem to care she broke em) and I need to get another proper Liberty magnet cuz they didn't have any last September and I use an ornament with two magnets glued on.....

Oh, and please, by all means, start insulting those of us who collect the ship ornaments too....I get one for each ship, even if I have been on that ship three times....

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I also collect these magnets and look on ebay where they never show. I just got off conquest and was disappointed they have a small blue plastic ship magnet that we bought just because there was no other ship magnet. It looks so small compared to all the others we have. I am missing some as well from the first few ships before we started collecting...no problem with others asking for help just never thought to do it.

As one who collects magnets from Carnival ships and at ports of call, I find the poster's request reasonable. It is a shame you seem so petty as not to understand the desire to replace those that were broken.

I agree. I collect them as well. In fact I need to find the ones I dont have- the Imagination and the Pride for my collection. On the other hand I did keep my S&S cards for all my cruises and made them into magnets for my fridge