Bella Perlina

spyder209

Hi,

I bought a really cute inexpensive charm bracelet while onboard the Monarch and need to know if anybody can tell me where I can get more beads? It is called Bella Perlina. I didn't buy it at the jewlery store but one of the other merchandise stores on the ship. They had several boxes of them sitting on a table. I got a bracelet that came with beads and charms and then a set of extra different color charms to change it out. Now I have added other charms to it so I need some more beads to round it out. I looked online and the Bella Perlina website that is coming up is not it. I can put any kind of beads on it but I really want some identical to a set I have so that it goes together.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey so I recently bought 3 of these bracelets as well, and I experienced the same thing looking for the website. No website found.

So, then I discovered these bracelets are modeled after the Pandora line of bracelets.

So here are all the links that you may likely need for pandora bracelets and charms. There are soooo very many charms it is amazing!!! (Although it does get expensive)

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/

http://www.pandorajewelrycanada.com/pandora-murano-glass-bead-063.html

http://www.charmjunction.ca/pandora-shop-by-price/pandora-50-or-less

http://www.pugster.com/c/pandora-style-beads?cid=GOOG3&aid=499B&C&gclid=CIyh75r-xK4CFYZoKgodcx9jWw

http://www.pandoracharmbracelets.ca/

Hope this helps hun.

:)

I just received a Bella Perlina bracelet on the CCL Magic last week. My friend has a Pandora and she goes to Joann's and buys the charm beads for her Pandora. It is a much cheaper way of creating many bracelets out of one! Joann's runs a sale on these every couple of months as well. They fit well too! I know for me - I will only purchase the official charm beads for special occassions but for everyday or whimsy I will buy the craft store version.

Love my bracelet!

• 5 months later...
Hi,

I bought a really cute inexpensive charm bracelet while onboard the Monarch and need to know if anybody can tell me where I can get more beads? It is called Bella Perlina. I didn't buy it at the jewlery store but one of the other merchandise stores on the ship. They had several boxes of them sitting on a table. I got a bracelet that came with beads and charms and then a set of extra different color charms to change it out. Now I have added other charms to it so I need some more beads to round it out. I looked online and the Bella Perlina website that is coming up is not it. I can put any kind of beads on it but I really want some identical to a set I have so that it goes together.

Yes, I bought several too, one of mine keeps falling apart and I have been trying to find someone from RCCL to help me exchange it. I did purchase an extra charm when onboard.

You can go to any JoAnn's or Michaels craft store - they sell the large hole beads. You can also buy them on the internet for about $1 a bead - just do a search for large hole or pandora style beads. I purchased three of the Bella P bracelets on our last cruise for gifts,

• 5 months later...

I bought 2of the bracelets on Carnival cruise lines and so upset with them. There was a group of us and we all bought them and so mad because I can latch the hook by myself. I have to have my husband put it on for me.. Does anyone else have this problem. Would like to contact the company if anyone knows how?

I bought 2of the bracelets on Carnival cruise lines and so upset with them. There was a group of us and we all bought them and so mad because I can latch the hook by myself. I have to have my husband put it on for me.. Does anyone else have this problem. Would like to contact the company if anyone knows how?

I think you'll find that the Bella Perlina brand is just a name given to all the different costume jewellery etc. imported from China for the cruise lines. You'll certainly never find it being sold in shops at the laughable prices on the little tags!

• 1 month later...

I bought two of the bracelets, very pretty. Started to wear one and found that the clasp was missing. Didn't notice it when I bought it as there was a mob buying them so just picked out two pretty ones and got them. Mistake, should have examined them closely. The clasp screws off so you can add more charms. Make sure you check that it is screwed on good. I called the cruise line and they gave me the number to call that sales the stuff on board the ship. They won't send a new clasp. They will refund your money if you send the item back to them. A lot of trouble. The Bella Perlina company in the US says these are not from them that you need to contact the cruise line. Another from China cheap but pretty junk. Don't know where I could buy another clasp that would fit. Any one else have this problem??

I love my Belle Perlina Bracelet but I won mine as a door prize at one of the art auctions on The Navigator.

They called a number three times and that person never raise their hand or stood up to claim it. The second number they called was mine so I have to thank the person who left the auction early because if they didn't leave eary I never would have won it.

I love my Belle Perlina Bracelet but I won mine as a door prize at one of the art auctions on The Navigator.

They called a number three times and that person never raise their hand or stood up to claim it. The second number they called was mine so I have to thank the person who left the auction early because if they didn't leave eary I never would have won it.

We picked up 6 of them on Allure last October and gave them out as Christmas gifts. Worked out great! :)

• 2 months later...

I bought my first bracelet this week while on my very first cruise on the Carnival Fantasy. I also was able to buy 4 sets of charms (B2G2Free) and so far (even though it's early!) I'm very pleased. Guess I'm going to HAVE to go on another cruise and get more charms and bracelets as Christmas/birthday gifts. ;) How unfortunate for me. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased a Bella on my Carnival cruise 2 weeks ago. I have to say that I normally don't wear bracelets but something kept drawing me to these the entire cruise.

I finally gave in and bought one (black and white) and it had a ship charm on it. I figured it would be a great souvenir of the cruise.

I now want to add another charm too. Something of significance...not just to be adding a charm.

I'm book marking this thread for future reference. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought two bracelets on the FOS and love them. One is a bangle with the little ball screw thing that you take off to add more. You have to tighten it periodically or it will come off. I thought about super gluing mine on since i probably won't be adding anymore charms or beads. One of them have the ship and the anchor charms and I love them! I bought the Pandora ship bead in Jamaica before I bought the bracelets.

I love my Pandora and Brighton bracelets/beads and these are just as pretty and much less expensive.

I'm thinking of having my niece pick up another one for me when she goes on her cruise in Sept.

• 7 months later...

I Just brought two of the Bella Perlina charm bracelets on the Carnival Ecstasy. One is the full set with a ship on it and the other one is not a full set. I brought three charm sets to add to the bracelets. I Love these charms bracelets.

• 11 months later...

I bought two Bella Perlina bracelets in 2012 for my daughters. One is broken and the ''pearls'' on the other one keep falling off.

I am going on a cruise in a few weeks, and I was wandering if I should bring them back to have them exchanged.

Does anyone know if there is a guarantee on these bracelets.

Thank you

I bought two Bella Perlina bracelets in 2012 for my daughters. One is broken and the ''pearls'' on the other one keep falling off.

I am going on a cruise in a few weeks, and I was wandering if I should bring them back to have them exchanged.

Does anyone know if there is a guarantee on these bracelets.

Thank you

I just bought one of the cheaper bracelets in October while we were on the Brilliance and it is still in its original box. I checked the papers that are enclosed with it and there is only one telling how to get the beads off and one saying how to clean the bracelet. There is nothing that shows any guarantee.

I would pack them and see if they will exchange them. It can't hurt. If you bought the more expensive bracelets then I would push for an exchange, if you bought the cheap one I did, then getting the amount of time you did from them is pretty good.

I just bought one of the cheaper bracelets in October while we were on the Brilliance and it is still in its original box. I checked the papers that are enclosed with it and there is only one telling how to get the beads off and one saying how to clean the bracelet. There is nothing that shows any guarantee.

I would pack them and see if they will exchange them. It can't hurt. If you bought the more expensive bracelets then I would push for an exchange, if you bought the cheap one I did, then getting the amount of time you did from them is pretty good.

Thank you for your reply.

As you said, I think I will bring them and see what happens :)

I've gotten these bracelets on ncl, rccl, and carnival. One of my charms fell off and I saw that the link actually broke. I brought it on board on my next cruise and the store employee fixed it for me. I didn't have a receipt. I'm not even sure I had the box. So give it a try. I didn't tell them I bought it on a competitor ship though.