Freestyle sunbathing on NCL Epic

SAEMike

I am traveling on breakaway in May, I am not one to strip down, plus traveling with mom. I would love to go up there to get a better vantage point for some pictures.

Would this be a problem? I would obviously not be taking pictures of anyone, just the ship.

• 1 month later...

encourage your Mom to take a nap after Lunch and you go upstairs to the Freestyle Deck, strip down and take your pics. You see when you go up there clothed(and with a camera)it puts off the rest of us naked guys...so be brave and be naked and make sure your camera is never pointed towards us...ok bro? how old are you anyway?

I am traveling on breakaway in May, I am not one to strip down, plus traveling with mom. I would love to go up there to get a better vantage point for some pictures.

Would this be a problem? I would obviously not be taking pictures of anyone, just the ship.

We have been on the Epic and spent as much time on that freestyle deck. There were a handful of us naked but not everyone. As far as taking pictures, if you go to the top of the stairs to this small deck, you can take pictures without actually entering the nude section. However, if some of the nudists desire to be visible from that point, they can. So beware. As long as you don't aim your camera at them, there should be no problem. Lots of people did that. Some didn't see the small sign at the bottom of the stairs and walked in much to their surprise. Priceless actually.

Hawaii 2010

BOFI 2011

FF2 2011

BNB cabin 9210

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
Ah! I am so excited to here the Jewel has a Freestyle Deck! I love going to Sandy Hook beach near NYC and being all clothing optional in the sun! Wow, my cruise just got a whole lot more interesting!

how was the freestyle deck ,Mike.I'm sailing the jewel on jan.10