Daily Programs?

w8ing2cruz

I can't seem to find out if HAL provides a Daily Notice of what activities, dining times, entertainment etc will occur the following day. On Carnival it was called Carnival Capers - does HAL have this?

AND - super bonus if someone could point me to an example, maybe from the Noordam??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, HAL has a daily program, currently called On Location, that is left on your bed at turn-down every night.

It is arranged by topic, such as entertainment, dining, lounge hours, as well as having a tear-off portion with all the activities listed by time of event.

I can't seem to find out if HAL provides a Daily Notice of what activities, dining times, entertainment etc will occur the following day. On Carnival it was called Carnival Capers - does HAL have this?

AND - super bonus if someone could point me to an example, maybe from the Noordam??

Thanks in advance for your help.

Here are On Locations from the same class ship as the Noordam.

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/?page_id=1396

My website also has the menus for the Specialty Restaurants and 7-day Caribbean cruises this season.

Edited by Crew News

If you go to HALfacts.com - you will find the daily programme as well for the Vista class ship (which this one is). There is also other info and pics there as well. hope this helps :D

If you go to HALfacts.com - you will find the daily programme as well for the Vista class ship (which this one is). There is also other info and pics there as well. hope this helps :D

I am wondering if these daily programs from 2008 are still very useful. I would love to see some later ones!

Just curious…. we had a violin/piano duo that played on our recent Panama Cruise called "Adagio"… would it be the same gals? And are all the HAL band called the "HALCats"?

The HAL classical duos are always Adagio; years ago it was Rosario Strings for all of them. The dance bands are all now "Screecher" (by whatever first name) and the HAL Cats; they used to be The Neptunes. The guitar player and musician in the Piano Bar have their own name, usually one name lately (another cutback).

Edited by RuthC

Thanks Aegis! Those are so interesting to look at. Was there a dessert extravaganza? I didn't see one & was wondering if they still have them on every cruise. Also, can you get multiple copies of the program? I think it would be nice to mark one up with all the activities I want to do and keep a copy as a souvenir.

Edited by theloo

Also, can you get multiple copies of the program? I think it would be nice to mark one up with all the activities I want to do and keep a copy as a souvenir.

If there's more than one of you sharing the cabin, just ask your steward to leave one for each of you.

You should be able to get a 2nd copy of the first day's program at the Front Desk.