What drinks are complimentary on Royal Caribbean?

Most buffet areas have the flavored water which we thought was really good. There are 3 or 4 flavors. One is lemon lime which is like lemondade. One is strawberry/kiwi.

You can order various types of milk for free most anywhere too.

Water is filtered and quite good so we so no need to waste money on the bottled water offered for sale most everywhere including your stateroom.

Any bar will give you a glass of ice water for the asking for free.

You got hot teas for free too.

At breakfast you do have the standard stuff like orange juice, tomato juice, etc.

Depends on where you eat and which meal it is. I am no expert but here is my shot at it.

Breakfast -

Windjammer

Milk - Juices are Apple & Orange (but not fresh squeezed), Coffee, Tea (Hot & Cold), Hot Chocolate & Water

Main Dining Room - same as above but believe you can have Cranberry or Tomato juice as well.

Lunch & Dinner

Windjammer & MDR

Milk - Lemonade - Tea - Water

Seen Flavored waters in reviews but thought they were in the Solarium so it seems it would depend on class of ship.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Edited by CruisinDawn

There are instant hot chocolate packs in the Cafe Promenade on Voyager and Freedom class ships. These are also usually available in the Windjammer buffet on all ships. Juice is no charge at breakfast only. Regular coffee is always at no charge anywhere on the ship that it is available. Usually the dining room coffee is very good.

This is a good question! I have an 8 year old who does not like carbonated drinks, so very curious as to the answers. I think I'll bring a supply of Kool Aid Singles to be on the safeside. Also planning to take them ashore on excursions.

In addition to CruisinDawn's list, I think that some juices are available at no cost in the MDR for lunch and dinner.

Some drinks that are NOT free:

When you straggle onto the ship and watch the ship leaving the dock, that "Would you like a Sail Away Drink?" is NOT free - pretty obvious they are not likely to give you a big alcoholic drink when you stop and think about it, but tired passengers don't always think clearly after dealing with airlines etc.

At your first dinner when asked if you would like "sparkling or still water" this is a sales pitch for bottled {pay} water. The tap water on the ship is good, so no need to buy water unless you really want to.

Cappuccinos etc are not free on RCI no matter what time of day it is [okay, I do know they are included in some of the private concierge lounges, but I'm giving the newbie answer here].

ENJOY your cruise

Thom

Any bar will give you a glass of ice water for the asking for free.

during our recent Navigator, we attended the ice sculpting event, and the cruise director staff asked the crowd if we knew what they did with the water from the ice sculptures when they melt. Of course there was no answer. So her joke was......, that the bartenders serve it when you order a glass of water at the bars:confused: ..... hint, hint....order booze.

• 2 years later...

We thought that the zero calorie flavored water was very good! Tropical Mango is my favorite! I took a large thermal mug onboard, and filled it with glasses of flavored water in the WJ to enjoy by the pool or throughout the ship.

Serenade has a self serve station in the Solarium with iced tea, flavored waters and coffee available 24 hours.

DH kept bringing me iced tea from the Windjammer, until we walked to the Solarium. The station is better, because you can add more ice! :D

We've cruised other lines and wondered what drinks other than tea and coffee are complimentary on Royal Caribbean (ie lemonade, fruit juices...which ones)? Thanks in advance!

Following are free .

• Tap water
  • Tea - Iced & Hot
  • Coffee - Regular & Decaf ( Specialty Coffees and or Starbucks are not free )
  • Lemonade
  • Milk - White & Chocolate
  • Hot Chocolate - Instant packets of Nestles
  • Juice from concentrate only at breakfast. Fresh squeezed OJ is $3.95 with no free refills
  • Flavor waters. Typically found in the Windjammer. Other locations and as well as flavors vary from ship to ship

Chocolate Breakfast in MDR - Free Chocolate Milk Shake or least it's called a milk shake

Diamond & Above Crown Anchor Status have access to free drinks before dinner at a designated location.

Suite Guests ( excluding Junior Suite Guess ) have access to free drinks in the concierge lounge

Art Auctions - Free Champaign and think a non-alcoholic drink are available during the auction

Captain's Party - Free wine and punch Depending on the ship other drinks may be requested free of charge

Crown & Anchor Returning Guests Party ( Invite only) - Free wine, punch and soft drink. Depending on the ship other drinks may be requested free of charge.

Crown & Anchor Top Tier Party ( Invite only ) - Free wine, punch and soft drink. Depending on the ship other drinks may be requested free of charge.

Edited by xxoocruiser

• 1 year later...
Following are free .

•  
  • Tap water

• Tea - Iced & Hot

• Coffee - Regular & Decaf ( Specialty Coffees and or Starbucks are not free )

• Lemonade

• Milk - White & Chocolate

• Hot Chocolate - Instant packets of Nestles

• Juice from concentrate only at breakfast. Fresh squeezed OJ is $3.95 with no free refills

• Flavor waters. Typically found in the Windjammer. Other locations and as well as flavors vary from ship to ship

Thanks for the list. With these drinks, can they be found anywhere or only in certain places of the ship? I'm specifically curious about lemonade.

I'm also trying to decide on a soda drink package, but I doubt I can drink enough pop to justify it. If lemonade is widely available I'll be fine. I'm not an iced tea drinker.

Sent from my iPad using Forums