any JW's here on cruise critic?

mariamherrera

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am!! I'm in the Monett, MO congregation. We are only 40 miles from the Joplin area that was his so hard this spring with the tornado. My husband went over there on the RBC doing tree work to remove what was left of the trees. We are going on our 2nd cruise in 9 days!! NCL Spirit out of New Orleans.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!! :p We are going on the Allure of the Seas in January 2012. We are a family of 4 who are travelling with 9 newbies to cruising. :eek: We love cruising and are always on lookout for brothers and sisters on cruises. We are in the Northill Congregation in Red Deer, Alberta Canada. :)

• 1 month later...

I am! located in Fort Lauderdale Florida. We are a family of four. Hubby and two kids, ages 4 and 5. We love to travel and for us living in south florida close to two ports its the the cheapest most affordable way to vacation. Hubby and I went on an a 2 day anniversary cruise two weeks ago on NCL and we're going on a family vacation next month on Carnival. Great to meet you!

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, that is awesome!!! My husband and I always say how nice it would be to live in Florida. That is great that you can take advantage of the cost of cruising by not having to pay for airfare.

I have a niece that lives in Miami with her husband (SnapperCreek Cong? I think), and they too cruise often.

It was nice to hear from you and who knows we may run into you on a future cruise.

Take Care

Rebeca;)

• 3 weeks later...

We are headed to our first Alaskan cruise next summer. I will be a family reunion. So, hubby and I will probably do our own cruise in the spring. We are in the mocksville Spanish congregation NC.

I am always on the look out but, I haven't met anyone yet .....hopefully soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to all,

My wife & I are from the Shenendaoh, PA congregation. We have been cruising about once every other year since being married in 97. We are getting ready to go on the Norwegian Sun to the Western Caribbean Feb. 4, 2012. This will be our first cruise w/o our 6 year old son. He has been on 4 cruises already:D

It is always nice to meet up with friends while on board & have been able to do so a few times. We also have met various ones in ports of call that had small shops selling local goods:)

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi brothers and sisters. I am joining a group of about 20 cruising on the Carnival Glory out of Miami stating Feb 05 2012. We are looking forward to it sooo much! Are there any other brothers and sisters on here sailing on that same cruise?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
very cool!! love that there is other cruising fans who are witnesses!! lucky ducky where are you taking your cruise out of? are you leaving out of Seattle? that's where I'm from!

Yes we are leaving out of Seattle....we were trying to figure out where the hall is, we are coming in a few days before everyone else does to look around Seattle. We haven't figured it all out yet. Do you have any suggestions? We are staying by the airport. How far do u think the hall is?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I came across this thread and I'm not sure if it's still active (this is my first posting on CC) I'm on a NCL pearl alaskan cruise coming up September 2nd

Any one possibly going on the same one..or know of anyone it would be nice to meet up with other friends

Thanks

Also for future cruises I would like to stay connected as well...thanks!

I will also be on the norwegian dawn for a cruise leaving Boston in October...

Thank again...

Edited by galookiemac

Hello there my brothers/sisters

We are actually cruising for the first time on the FOS--July 21, 2013. We have about 23 family/friends going. We're traveling the Western Caribbean, and will also be our first time for this itinerary. Please keep in touch for future cruises. Have a great time on your cruise, are you traveling with a group?

Hi,

I came across this thread and I'm not sure if it's still active (this is my first posting on CC) I'm on a NCL pearl alaskan cruise coming up September 2nd

Any one possibly going on the same one..or know of anyone it would be nice to meet up with other friends

Thanks

Also for future cruises I would like to stay connected as well...thanks!

I will also be on the norwegian dawn for a cruise leaving Boston in October...

Thank again...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Fellow sister here in Fl. We (dh and dd) are cruisin Dec. 2nd on the new Carnival Breeze. There is big group sailin the Dream on Oct 6th (we did this one last Nov) and another group are going in March on the FOS. look forward to chatting

Hi fellow cruisers, my name is Fred, I am looking forward to Sailing Dec 16, 2012 aboard Allure of the Seas on a Western Caribbean Cruise from Fort Lauderdale Florida with a group of friends and would love to know if any other witnesses will be sailing on that ship at that time as well. Additionally I am thinking of making this a double header with a cruise the week before or after. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear about it. I think associating with a group of fellow brothers and sisters makes the cruise 10X better. This is also my first time on a Norwegian ship. I am 41 and single so I am curious if this cruise line or ship would appeal to me? I have done about 10 on Carnival and absolutely loved them! Would love to hear your thoughts.

On my last post I said it was a Norwegian ship. I don't know where I got that.:confused: It is RoyalCaribbean. Anyways, I have never been on this line of boats either. This ship looks amazing!:eek: I am pretty sure this will be a cruise to remember, as long as I don't get lost on it...

Hi justcruizin and docbowtie,

I wish we could all get together as some point. There will be 23 of us traveling will include some couples, families and singles. This will be our 3rd time with cruising with Royal Caribbean cruise lines. We absolutely love this cruise line:D

M$M7 your cruise extravaganza sounds great too! Leaving from NY sound very convience for us seeing that we are just a state over about maybe a 4-5 hour drive. Something for us to think about:)

Well friends if we don't get a chance to meet up, please keep safe and have a wonderful cruise adventure.

Please keep in touch, we might all be able to cruise together one day!!

• 3 months later...