Atlantis 2014?

Ahhh

Until I hear from Atlantis - I always say it's best to wait and see

(and even then it is always subject to change)

A few posts are reporting the cruise is Jan 26 to Feb 2nd though

I doubt it would be those dates:

http://jrtrav.com/images/userfiles/fa525f9e-f883-4690-ada6-a7ae45b17027/files/Complete%20New%20Hope%20Founders%20Cruise%20Documents.pdf

Just received an email.

Celebrity Silhouette. feb 2 to feb 9.

Ft Lauderdale

Coco cay

Sea

Casa campo

Curaçao

Sea

Sea

Ft Lauderdale

Interesting. I am booked on that cruise but not through Atlantis. I guess I am going to get a phone call. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
I got my phone call from Celebrity this week. They cancelled my original cruise. We intend to book the Atlantis version. :D

Curious, Did they offer any compensation or consideration for making you cancel and rebook?

dwntwnphx82,

While Rich said info about the South American cruise would come out a few weeks after the Australia cruise finished in early March, I'm not at all surprised we haven't heard anything yet. I've discovered that generally things happen a few weeks after the estimate Atlantis has given. Currently they are on the Asia cruise, so I'm sure we won't hear anything until after they are back. I'm hoping to hear something this month.

On the Australia cruise, Rich confirmed that the 2014 South America cruise will be on Oceania from Buenos Aires to Rio, ending in Rio for Carnival. I believe he said it is a 10 day cruise. I believe the dates you've posted are the correct ones. The contract was signed, so it's definitely a go. He is going to sell it to Alumni in phases, giving priority to those who have sailed with Atlantis numerous times in the past, and then working his way down.

On the Australia cruise, Rich confirmed that the 2014 South America cruise will be on Oceania from Buenos Aires to Rio, ending in Rio for Carnival. I believe he said it is a 10 day cruise. I believe the dates you've posted are the correct ones. The contract was signed, so it's definitely a go. He is going to sell it to Alumni in phases, giving priority to those who have sailed with Atlantis numerous times in the past, and then working his way down.

As there is now word that Atlantis os doing a March 8-15 Southern Caribbean on Celebrity Summit, and Carnival in Rio is Feb 28-Mar 8, can we assume there is no trip to rio this year since the dates overlap on 2 competing cruises?

Or is the Southern Caribbean the boobie prize for not being able to get to rio ? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Is this one real? May 15 to 25 - Atlantis - Bali to Singapore on Seabourn Odyssey? Has anyone heard of this?

http://www.nighttours.com/bali/gayguide/atlantis-bali-to-singapore-gay-cruise.html

I got an email from Atlantis on this only available to alumni at this time try this link: http://atlantisevents.com/Bali-to-Singapore-Cruise/29#overview

• 2 weeks later...

Booking is now open to all. Almost every cabin category of rooms is still available. The dates are March 15-25th. (Typo I think above.). We are booked on it but seems like a long time til March, 2014.

As you can see from my "signature," I've been on many Atlantis cruises, but never a Caribbean one. Signed up for the March '14 one while onboard SE Asia last month. Liked the itinerary (there are a couple of islands I've not visited before), the time of year, and the RT from San Juan.

For those who've been on their March Caribbean and their non-Caribbean cruises before, anything different (demographics of passengers, parties, T-dances, entertainment) from Atlantis's non-Caribbean cruises? I understand the February Caribbean cruise skews much younger - and is more party-oriented.

See you guys onboard. :)

Booking is now open to all. Almost every cabin category of rooms is still available. The dates are March 15-25th. (Typo I think above.). We are booked on it but seems like a long time til March, 2014.

Glad to hear Atlantis has opened up thier reservations for 2014. Wish RSVP would do the same. We book the MSC Divina sailing for Febuary 15, 2014 out of Miami. When i call they keep saying they open it up soon. We have been hearing soon for two months now.

We like Atlantis Febuary 2014 ship but not the prots. Been to them all more than once. If RSVP cruise comes through it should be great to explore a new ship and company. Plus the week is great as it is over the President's Day Holiday.

Glad to hear Atlantis has opened up thier reservations for 2014. Wish RSVP would do the same. We book the MSC Divina sailing for Febuary 15, 2014 out of Miami. When i call they keep saying they open it up soon. We have been hearing soon for two months now.

We like Atlantis Febuary 2014 ship but not the prots. Been to them all more than once. If RSVP cruise comes through it should be great to explore a new ship and company. Plus the week is great as it is over the President's Day Holiday.

...the March 8-15, 2014 Atantis cruise, which is accepting bookings:

San Juan

St. Barths

Sea

Martinique

St. Lucia

Barbados

Sea

San Juan

Ship is the Celebrity Summit, which has been "solsticized." Not too big (about 1900 passengers, I think), but even after the renovation, it's not top-of-the-line. :( Still gets you out of Philly during your winter.

Edited by sfgoguy

...the March 8-15, 2014 Atantis cruise, which is accepting bookings:

San Juan

St. Barths

Sea

Martinique

St. Lucia

Barbados

Sea

San Juan

Ship is the Celebrity Summit, which has been "solsticized." Not too big (about 1900 passengers, I think), but even after the renovation, it's not top-of-the-line. :( Still gets you out of Philly during your winter.

We would consider even though I have been in ship before if it was not sailing from San Juan. We have a place in Lauderdale and prefer to sail from there or Miami.

Hopefully everything will work our with RSVP and we will be sailing on the MSC Divina .

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys: :)

We are booked on the Exotic Caribbean cruise and would like to hear from same booked cruisers. We (Alan and Jim) have sailed on RSVP cruises in the past. This is our first cruise with Atlantis. Looking forward to this cruise and visiting the southern islands of the Caribbean. We are, of course, looking forward to meeting and sharing with fellow cruisers on this trip. Anyone who has sailed on an Atlantis cruise before, we would welcome to share your experiences and thoughts about an Atlantis excursion. Hoping to hear from and meet on board.

Alan & Jim

• 4 weeks later...

hi Alan & Jim. We went on our first Atlantis cruise 2013 on the Indy. Found the demographic to be pretty much the same as RSVP; which surprised us a bit. The biggest difference we noted were 2- the parties got rockin and lasted much later into the night, therefore breakfast was usually much quieter. Secondly the sexual energy was greater, so if you are into playing around.... Otherwise, everyone was there to have a great time. We enjoyed our experience every bit as much as RSVP. Basically, our selection of Atlantis vs. RSVP will boil down to Ports and/or the ship offered. See you all on Summit in 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

"hi Alan & Jim. We went on our first Atlantis cruise 2013 on the Indy. Found the demographic to be pretty much the same as RSVP; which surprised us a bit. The biggest difference we noted were 2- the parties got rockin and lasted much later into the night, therefore breakfast was usually much quieter. Secondly the sexual energy was greater, so if you are into playing around.... Otherwise, everyone was there to have a great time. We enjoyed our experience every bit as much as RSVP. Basically, our selection of Atlantis vs. RSVP will boil down to Ports and/or the ship offered. See you all on Summit in 2014."

Thanks for your reply and welcome. Appreciate the input you gave and are soooooooooo looking forward to this cruise! Hope to meet you as well on board. months and counting!

• 5 months later...

Hey I am hoping to connect with someone that might be doing the room share thing. Hoping I can find someone else that would be a good fit for a roommate on the cruise so it is less of a gamble. 32 year old professional banker non smoker good shape. Let me know if you are in the same boat as me