Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Azamara Club Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Azamara Club Cruises
Find Your Azamara Club Cruises Roll Call

Old February 25th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Chief Blogging Officer
Azamara Club Cruises

Default Early debarkation in final port answers

Hello Azamara Followers -

I've been noticing more questions from guests who wish to disembark early when the vessel arrives either the day (s) or night before into the disembarkation port, usually to make an early morning transportation connection. Here's the answer: The 'unwritten rule' in such a situation is that guests can disembark early the the final morning. It is important, however, that once on board guests notify the Guest Relations Manager of your intention to leave early.

I'm pleased to announce that we've made it easier for you to get a more timely reconfirmation of your early debark request by simply calling our Azamara's reservation center rather than routing your questions through Cruise Critic to me. Occasionally I can become a bottle-neck as I wait for the official response from ship operations. Our call center manager and ship operations have coordinated the early debark information, thereby allowing you to go directly to reservations for an immediate response.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Old February 25th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Cool Cruiser

Bill, thank you for the 'official answer'. Many relieved passengers, including me and thank you Azamara for not making life difficult!
CRYSTAL: Symphony Panama Canal;
CUNARD: Vistafjord Amazon;Caribbean;
HAL: Eurodam Caribbean 2010; Nieuw Amsterdam Mediterranean July 2012
OCEANIA: Riviera Mediterranean August 2014
PRINCESS: Grand Princess Mediterranean; Island Princess Hawaii; Emerald France and Spain May 2014
RCI: Brilliance Middle East March 2012; Nordic Empress Caribbean; Sovereign Australia and New Zealand; Voyager Caribbean; Mediterranean;
SILVERSEAS: Silver Spirit Caribbean Nov 2011; Transatlantic March 2013;
SEABOURN: Seabourn Sojourn Caribbean Nov 2013
NCL: Spirit Canary Islands and Madeira Feb 2014

Old February 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Cool Cruiser

I agree. Thank you for going that extra step, knowing that there are a lot of questions on this topic on the board.

Diane
Carnival Mardi Gras - Bahamas (1987), Carnival Holiday - W Carib (8/94), Carnival Sensation - E Carib (7/95), RC Majesty of the Seas - W Carib (8/99), HAL Maasdam - W Med (6/00), RC Explorer of the Seas - E Carib (7/01), X Horizon - Bermuda (5/02), HAL Zuiderdam - W Carib (5/04), X Mercury - Alaska (7/05), HAL Amsterdam - Panama Canal (11/06), Azamara Journey - Bermuda (9/07), Princess Caribbean Princess - Canada/NE (9/08), HAL Eurodam - E Carib (3/11), Azamara Journey - T/A (4/12), X Summit - Bermuda (9/12) - X Solstice - Pacific Coastal Wine (5/13), X Constellation - Bahamas Mom & Sisters Cruise (1/14), X Reflection - E Med (6/14), Upcoming X Silhouette - T/A (10/15)