Hi there! Why haven't you registered yet?? You are missing out on our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY! Register Now!
Welcome to Cruise Critic’s Cruise Classified forums!
This is a “paid” advertising area. This area should provide a starting point for those looking to find private shore excursions, tour operators, taxi and tour guidelines in ports of call. First, we’d like to offer you some common sense guidelines when viewing our Cruise Classifieds.
First and foremost, you should always check out our Ports of Call forums for recommendations from other members for all tour operators/guides/businesses in ports of call.
· If it looks to good to be true it probably is to good to be true.
· Read classified advertisements carefully.
· Only respond to ads that contain full contact information. Cruise Critic requires all advertisers to discuss their full contact information.
· Confirm everything beforehand, because terms may be different than you thought. Ensure when you make arrangements that the deal offered is still the same as advertised.
· Ask about payment on the telephone or through email prior to an arranged meeting. Use your cell phone or email to confirm payment because it leaves an electronic trail. Get all the details in writing before submitting any payment!
· Ask questions on the phone and through email to find out if there are any deal breakers. What is the refund policy? What happens if your cruise does not make port? What happens in the event of rain or snow? Asking on the telephone and through email provides an electronic trail to prove your case should there be a dispute in the future.
· As always, be careful with your personal information!
· Cruise Critic assumes no responsibility for any services contracted through advertising found on the Cruise Classifieds forum.
· All classifieds in this forum are "read only"; no replies are accepted to individual advertisements. Please contact the advertiser directly.