Cabin 9108 Infinity

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cabin Selection Tips
Help on how to choose a cabin on a cruise ship.

How To Choose A Cabin from Cruise Critic
Offer up your opinions on selecting the best cabin.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:35 PM.
georgia
318 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
We have cabin 9108 on Infinity Alaska sailing. Does anyone know if the large beams supporting deck 10 or the window cleaner ruin the view from 9108. We are going on our anniversary and so do not want to be disappointed with a bad cabin. Has anyone every stayed in 9108? Any info welcome...
London
17 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
Originally posted by spotgrey
We have cabin 9108 on Infinity Alaska sailing. Does anyone know if the large beams supporting deck 10 or the window cleaner ruin the view from 9108. We are going on our anniversary and so do not want to be disappointed with a bad cabin. Has anyone every stayed in 9108? Any info welcome...
I am on the Alaska cruise on the 11th May.
My travel agent had my original cabin changed to get me better views.
We were given 9106.
We are also on an anniversary trip.

Davee
georgia
318 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Thanks for the info. I'm sure the TA knows if these cabins are better than the other AQ class. I have seen pictures of the AQ class on deck 11 and do not like the balcony with no cover. We are not going until July. PLEASE let me know how you like the cabin and post pictures if possible.

Thanks so much and "have a great anniversary cruise."
5 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
@Davee- How is your cabin? Were you originally in 9106 or is that the cabin you were given to get better views? We are considering cabin 9106 on an upcoming Alaskan cruise. Please let me know. Thanks!