Castaway Cay Snorkeling

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Disney Cruise Line
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:29 PM.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
601 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
I'm planning on bringing the mask, snorkel, & fins for myself & two nephews( I know we could rent but they just started snorkeling last summer and want their own for comfort sake & with their dad not around on this trip, I will make room for it) Everything I see on the website states we must wear life vest but my question is can I rent just the vest or is it the whole snorkel package? If I can do just the vest, How much for 1 adult & 2 kids? Thanks.

Tina
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
UPCOMING CRUISES:

Regal Princess Nov 3,2015

PAST CRUISES:
Carnival- 9 voyages
Celebrity- 8 voyages
Costa- 1 voyage
Disney- 2 voyages
NCL- 4 voyages
Princess- 5 voyages
Royal Caribbean- 28 voyages
SoCal
8,873 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Originally posted by Tina0922
I'm planning on bringing the mask, snorkel, & fins for myself & two nephews( I know we could rent but they just started snorkeling last summer and want their own for comfort sake & with their dad not around on this trip, I will make room for it) Everything I see on the website states we must wear life vest but my question is can I rent just the vest or is it the whole snorkel package? If I can do just the vest, How much for 1 adult & 2 kids? Thanks.

Tina
It's not really a life vest. It's more just an inflatable vest that helps make you more boyant.

Everyone utilizing the snorkeling area must wear one (whether you bring your own stuff or not). They are free for use, just pick one up at the snorkle check-out area.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
DCLHAL CarnivalPrincess Vantage
17 Cruises, 10 ships, 173 nights