It will be cool leaving Sydney for the first day or so, then will warm up and out come the shorts and t-shirts. You won't need your warmer clothes until you get back near Sydney.
We have been to Vanuatu in April, May, June and November and it has been hot and muggy every time.
Don't pack too much. We always tend to wear the same 2 sets of clothes over and over and just wash them out in the shower and hang them up to dry or use the excellent laundries. The other clothes we take stay hanging up in the cabin.
Me on: Facebook
* 13 October, 2011: Pacific Jewel - Bounty Adventure to Tonga
* 28 March, 2012: Pacific Jewel
* 21 May, 2011: Pacific Jewel
* 8 October 2010: Pacific Sun - sailing out of our home port of Newcastle. It was great.
* 1 February, 2010: Pacific Jewel - circumnavigation of New Zealand
* 21 October 2009; Pacific Dawn
* 20 March 2009; Pacific Dawn to Samoa
* 3 October 2008: Pacific Dawn .......
* 9 November 2007: Pacific Dawn - MAIDEN VOYAGE
* 30 April 2007: Pacific Sun.......
* 9 June 2006: Pacific Sun
* Dec 1964 - Jan 1965: P&O Oriana - Southampton to Sydney (8 yrs old)
|Ad Sponsored By|