Am I just behind the times?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your AIDA cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:34 AM.
Kentucky
4,883 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
I must have missed something, because I cannot figure out what ships these are.....anyone know?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sandy

HA MSM - Nov., 2016
HA MSM - Nov. 2017

Caribbean Princess - CAS - Jan. 28, 2017
Crown Princess - CAS - Jan. 20-28, 2018
Austria / Germany
99 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by szdiver
I must have missed something, because I cannot figure out what ships these are.....anyone know?
The AIDA cruise ships operate in the german-speaking market, but this year, the first of them will come to the United States (AIDAaura), offering trips from New York to Montreal and La Romana. If there are any other questions, don't hesitate to ask (I'm not going to write more, because this thread is two months old and I don't know if there's someone still interested in it).
Hellevoetsluis - The Netherlands
410 Posts
Joined Dec 2009
I am living in Holland and have seen some queries about the aida ships

we have travelled with them six times already last one last month from new york to the dominican republic.

next one planned next october from majorca to manaus up the amazon

well if anyone has any questions I would love to try and answer them.

kind regards

cruiseaholic 78