Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old January 5th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default ice cream question

I know that when we sailed on the Adventure of the Seas a couple of years ago there was a self-serve soft serve ice cream machine open at various times during the day. Does anyone know if the Enchantment has the same thing? I have to say, that was one of the treats that I looked forward to every day after returning from an excursion...sitting on the deck with an ice cream cone! Ah, the simple things in life!!!

Old January 5th, 2010, 01:40 AM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom kaplan View Post
I know that when we sailed on the Adventure of the Seas a couple of years ago there was a self-serve soft serve ice cream machine open at various times during the day. Does anyone know if the Enchantment has the same thing? I have to say, that was one of the treats that I looked forward to every day after returning from an excursion...sitting on the deck with an ice cream cone! Ah, the simple things in life!!!
On the Navigator last month they had soft serve in the windjammer.

Bill

Old January 5th, 2010, 01:54 AM
5,000+ Club

On the Radiance last month We had soft serve in the windjammer as well
Ice cream cone on the Fantail the first thing my Gf wanted to do before we went back to the cabin after being in the port

DOC

Last edited by jonbgd; January 5th, 2010 at 01:56 AM.

Old January 5th, 2010, 08:56 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Quote:
I don't recall specifically if they had the self-serve soft serve on Enchantment, although I'd guess yes. If not, they DO have Ben & Jerry's. Yes, I know it's not free, but I thoroughly enjoyed my single scoop of cookie dough ice cream while lounging by the pool.

Remembering 27 past cruises:
20 Royal Caribbean, 4 Celebrity, 2 Carnival, 1 Princess

Anticipating 2 future cruises:
Oceania Nautica--7 night Iberian peninsula 6/2014
Quantum of the Seas--3 night Sampler 11/2014

Old January 5th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Yes, Enchantment has soft serve frozen yogurt (ice cream if you want to call it that) outside of the Windjammer on the starboard side (right) when facing forward in a little drink station area immediately outside the door. It wasn't open the first day, but was mostly available every day after that from around 11:30am to 6pm and it was very good.

I often blamed that darn machine every time I weighed myself after that cruise! Its pure evil I say.... believe me!

Old January 5th, 2010, 10:07 AM
50,000+ Club

REAL icecream is on the dessert menu in the MDR, too!

Old January 8th, 2010, 11:59 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmraggs View Post
Yes, Enchantment has soft serve frozen yogurt (ice cream if you want to call it that) outside of the Windjammer on the starboard side (right) when facing forward in a little drink station area immediately outside the door. It wasn't open the first day, but was mostly available every day after that from around 11:30am to 6pm and it was very good.

I often blamed that darn machine every time I weighed myself after that cruise! Its pure evil I say.... believe me!
You just made my day!!