Carnival Victory 9203

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Cabin Selection Tips
Help on how to choose a cabin on a cruise ship.

How To Choose A Cabin from Cruise Critic
Offer up your opinions on selecting the best cabin.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:48 PM.
Merced California
3,068 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.
600 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Originally posted by welldone60
We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.

I would love to see some pictures. We are looking at Victory for next year. If you could e-mail me some pictures of the cabin I would love it. My e-mail is [email protected]
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kim
Grand Rapids, MI

My Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to the Caribbean on 03/04/2017 aboard the Carnival Sunshine! Visit Carnival.com to see all Caribbean cruises.

Carnival Triumph August 2016
Carnival Splendor February 2015
Carnival Dream February 2014
Carnival Freedom April 2013
Carnival Legend February 2012
Carnival Freedom June 2010
Monarch of the Seas October 23, 2009 "Budlight Port Paradise Private Cruise"
Ruby Princess January 2009
Carnival Destiny April 2007
Carnival Inspiration February 2006
Carnival Legend April 2006
Carnival Ectasy 1997
Carnival Fasination 1994
Merced California
3,068 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by wingnt68
I would love to see some pictures. We are looking at Victory for next year. If you could e-mail me some pictures of the cabin I would love it. My e-mail is [email protected]

Emailed some pics...if you do not see them let me know.
Sunny Central Florida
1,091 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
We have this cabin on June 27th and would love to see photos and floor plan! Thanks so much!!!

dadivamom at comcast dot net
Merced California
3,068 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Originally posted by DaDivaMom
We have this cabin on June 27th and would love to see photos and floor plan! Thanks so much!!!

dadivamom at comcast dot net
Sent you an email. Let me know if you did not get it.