Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Cabin Selection Tips

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cabin Selection Tips Help on how to choose a cabin on a cruise ship.

How To Choose A Cabin from Cruise Critic
Offer up your opinions on selecting the best cabin.

Old March 4th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Carnival Victory 9203

We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.

Last edited by welldone60; March 4th, 2010 at 05:00 PM.

Old March 4th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default I would love to see some pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by welldone60 View Post
We had this cabin on our cruise out of San Juan. We loved it. We did go out on the front deck during the day and try to look in. You can get your nose right up to the window and you cannot see in during the day. But at night you can see in too some degree. We just closed the curtains at night. This room gives you more room to move around and you are not bumping into each other as you dress and go in/out of the bathroom. This cabin on the Victory is NOT haddicapped modified. Some say it's a long walk from the room to the pool/buffet area. It did not seem to far for us. We did not feel much motion, but we had nice weather doing our cruise. There are 3 floor to cieling cab for storage, a desk area, night stand, a small table that you can move around, chair & stool. Bath has a nice size shower and plenty of storage to the side of the sink. We have some pics, along with a floorplan that I will post. The deck outside is very large and it overhangs the side of the ship so you can look down the entire side of the ship. The most people that we saw out there at any given time was 6-8. It is a great place to watch as you come into port.

I would love to see some pictures. We are looking at Victory for next year. If you could e-mail me some pictures of the cabin I would love it. My e-mail is kimandjim@charter.net

Carnival Dream February 2014
Carnival Freedom April 2013
Carnival Legend February 2012
Carnival Freedom June 2010
Monarch of the Seas October 23, 2009 "Budlight Port Paradise Private Cruise"
Ruby Princess January 2009
Carnival Destiny April 2007
Carnival Inspiration February 2006
Carnival Legend (Honeymoon) April 2006
Carnival Ectasy 1997
Carnival Fasination 1994

Old March 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnt68 View Post
I would love to see some pictures. We are looking at Victory for next year. If you could e-mail me some pictures of the cabin I would love it. My e-mail is kimandjim@charter.net

Emailed some pics...if you do not see them let me know.

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:56 PM
Cool Cruiser

We have this cabin on June 27th and would love to see photos and floor plan! Thanks so much!!!

dadivamom at comcast dot net

Old March 25th, 2010, 09:38 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDivaMom View Post
We have this cabin on June 27th and would love to see photos and floor plan! Thanks so much!!!

dadivamom at comcast dot net
Sent you an email. Let me know if you did not get it.

Old March 25th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Cool Cruiser

I have put some photos of the cabin, photos taken from the deck outside of cabin 9203 along with a hand drawn floor plan on photobucket.

Here is the link.

http://photobucket.com/victory9203