Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old July 27th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Administrator

Default Cruise Reviews of the Week by Sight2See, GAMOMOF3, CdMAgFox, luvmytigs & Got2Cruise!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a Cruise Critic Travel Tumbler -- we hope they enjoy it!

Paul Gauguin 11-Night Cook & Society Islands Cruise by Sight2See
Who are we?: We took a much deserved family trip on board the Paul Gauguin. Our group consisted of me, my husband, my sister (all mid-30s) my mother (mid-50's) and our 15 year old daughter. What sold us on this trip?: We are warm weather people that live in a cold weather area. We have been to Hawaii many times, and it's become so incredibly touristy and expensive, we weren't wanting to go back. Continue reading 11-Night Cook & Society Islands Cruise

Carnival Inspiration Inspiration/Western Caribbean was awesome by GAMOMOF3
My husband and I just returned from a Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. We sailed from Tampa, Florida. This was our second cruise, our previous cruise was a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise from Port Canavaral on the Carnival Glory. We arrived at the Port of Tampa and although it was crowded, we managed to get through the process fairly easily. From what I could tell the terminal was not as big as the one in Port Canavaral or it seemed that way. The staff in the terminal were friendly. Continue reading Inspiration/Western Caribbean was awesome

Viking Surkov Waterways of the Czars from Moscow to St. Petersburg by CdMAgFox
By noon today, July 5th, we had deplaned our Delta flight 46 from Atlanta – a 10.5 hour flight, had passed through Russian passport control, retrieved our checked baggage, and were collected by Viking personnel at the exit of Sheremetyevo International Airport, and transferred by bus to our ship, the Viking Surkov, docked on the Moscow-Volga Navigational Canal at the Northern River Boat Terminal. Continue reading Waterways of the Czars from Moscow to St. Petersburg

Azamara Quest On the Quest by luvmytigs
We are a multi generational family of 5 traveling on the Quest doing Amalfi Coast ports, Croatia and Venice. This is a terrific itinerary with plenty of port time. Embarkation was a breeze. Due to tender issues, we missed visiting Capri but the ship staff assured us we wouldnt have enjoyed it anyway and substitued the gorgeous port of Naples which we have had the pleasure of visiting before--ugh! Continue reading On the Quest

Norwegian Sun Beautiful Baltics on the Sun by Got2Cruise
We are a couple who always chooses the itinerary first, and the ship second. We have sailed NCL on several occasions in the past, and have always been pleased with the value offered. NCL did not let us down with their Baltic Sun sailing. Embarkation was very organized. We arrived at the port directly from an overnight flight from NY. We took a taxi to the port and waited for them to open at 10:30 a.m. We were on board by 11:30 a.m. Continue reading Beautiful Baltics on the Sun

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; July 27th, 2011 at 03:26 PM.