Welcome Bucket Brigaders!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:06 PM.
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by Crazy Flying Fish
Sorry, not us. We can't make it.
Opps! I didn't mean to quote myself. Just wanted to say we just got back from the Chateau in the mountains , We had a nice weekend, it only rained over night. Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
edge of forever
4,009 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Opps! I didn't mean to quote myself. Just wanted to say we just got back from the Chateau in the mountains , We had a nice weekend, it only rained over night. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

LOL! Land yacht weekend gotta love it.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by simpleman
LOL! Land yacht weekend gotta love it.
Well said, that land yacht is a great place to unwind and hide away when everything else is going nuts around us. Sorry we missed you last weekend. That site that was open behind us has been snatched up. Nice people, but I wish we could have all got together. It was a good weekend.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
You guys ain't gonna believe this.....

As you know Suze and I had to cancel the October 2011 cruise out of Tampa due to my work schedule. Well my job is sending me to....drum roll... Tampa for the 1st week in November for a GE Controls school. The hotel and airfair are paid. Suze is gonna fly down and meet me on the 5th. We are booking on the Legend to go to.....easy guess here...Belize, Roatan, Coz and GC.
This is unbelievable. All of the B!t^hing I was doing about not being able to set a cruise date and they have set up the perfect situation for us.
I'm know the answer is prolly No Way, but are there any takers on this one?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
edge of forever
4,009 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
You guys ain't gonna believe this.....

As you know Suze and I had to cancel the October 2011 cruise out of Tampa due to my work schedule. Well my job is sending me to....drum roll... Tampa for the 1st week in November for a GE Controls school. The hotel and airfair are paid. Suze is gonna fly down and meet me on the 5th. We are booking on the Legend to go to.....easy guess here...Belize, Roatan, Coz and GC.
This is unbelievable. All of the B!t^hing I was doing about not being able to set a cruise date and they have set up the perfect situation for us.
I'm know the answer is prolly No Way, but are there any takers on this one?
I wish but not gonna happen with Barbs new job.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Bel Air, Maryland
1,377 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
I wish but not gonna happen with Barbs new job.
One of these days the planets will all be in the proper alignment and we can hook up!!

We booked the Legend for 11/6 - 11/13. Vacation time approved and it's a GO! Only thing that stinks for me right now is I'm waiting to see if I can also take 11/14 off as a vacation day. Nothing worse than flying home one day and having to go right back to work the next day.

How's Barb's new job coming along? Please send my regards!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NEPA Scr/WB
1,216 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Originally posted by basketsuze
One of these days the planets will all be in the proper alignment and we can hook up!!

We booked the Legend for 11/6 - 11/13. Vacation time approved and it's a GO! Only thing that stinks for me right now is I'm waiting to see if I can also take 11/14 off as a vacation day. Nothing worse than flying home one day and having to go right back to work the next day.

Good clean livin got yu this!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
<center><embed src="http://www.************************/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.************************/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.************************/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/16.jpg&text=Bucket%20brigade%20&untilColor=6724095 &textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2012&month=8&day=9& hour=13&minute=5&second=35&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.************************/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by basketsuze

If unsaid coworker would get off his buttocks this would be perfect.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Originally posted by lynz421
Good clean livin got yu this!
Not really, cruise budget is maxed out. It will be hard at this point to plan beyond Jan 2012.
We will find a way though. A big date is coming up for us.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Simpleman, I have a question. When we were in Grand Turk you had arranged a van for transport. Did you do that ahead of time or at the pier?
If ahead of time, did you talk to Nathan or someone else?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Simple or POSH - do you remember the name of the bar hop thing you did in Coz? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I assume it will still be hot enough in Nov. to need to whet the palate!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
edge of forever
4,009 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Simple or POSH - do you remember the name of the bar hop thing you did in Coz? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I assume it will still be hot enough in Nov. to need to whet the palate!
Cozumel Bar Hop Bus run by Tom at Paradise beach.

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

edge of forever
4,009 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
What is your fav ZBB and Club Trini and Boat Drunks etc. type of music CDs that you enjoy. I'm putting together a Birthday wishlist!
That one I don't have to think about....Like Them All.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
Cozumel Bar Hop Bus run by Tom at Paradise beach.

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/
Sorry, I got on the phone with my Mom and we had a very nice 1 hr chat.
Tom is from Canada. I'll check the link but this confirms his reputation. Thank you very much. I knew you had the answer!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
4,122 Posts
Joined May 2007
That one I don't have to think about....Like Them All.
Anybody have any good suggestions for what to do in Belize? Have you used any good tour operators?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature