Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Friends of Cruise Critic > Bucket Brigade Land & Sea Cruisers
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old June 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Flying Fish View Post
Sorry, not us. We can't make it.
Opps! I didn't mean to quote myself. Just wanted to say we just got back from the Chateau in the mountains , We had a nice weekend, it only rained over night. Hope you all had a nice weekend.
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

Ad Sponsored By
  #142  
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
simpleman's Avatar
simpleman simpleman is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: edge of forever
Posts: 3,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Flying Fish View Post
Opps! I didn't mean to quote myself. Just wanted to say we just got back from the Chateau in the mountains , We had a nice weekend, it only rained over night. Hope you all had a nice weekend.

LOL! Land yacht weekend gotta love it.
__________________








Reply With Quote

  #143  
Old June 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
LOL! Land yacht weekend gotta love it.
Well said, that land yacht is a great place to unwind and hide away when everything else is going nuts around us. Sorry we missed you last weekend. That site that was open behind us has been snatched up. Nice people, but I wish we could have all got together. It was a good weekend.
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #144  
Old June 27th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

You guys ain't gonna believe this.....

As you know Suze and I had to cancel the October 2011 cruise out of Tampa due to my work schedule. Well my job is sending me to....drum roll... Tampa for the 1st week in November for a GE Controls school. The hotel and airfair are paid. Suze is gonna fly down and meet me on the 5th. We are booking on the Legend to go to.....easy guess here...Belize, Roatan, Coz and GC.
This is unbelievable. All of the B!t^hing I was doing about not being able to set a cruise date and they have set up the perfect situation for us.
I'm know the answer is prolly No Way, but are there any takers on this one?
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #145  
Old June 27th, 2011, 08:53 PM
simpleman's Avatar
simpleman simpleman is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: edge of forever
Posts: 3,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Flying Fish View Post
You guys ain't gonna believe this.....

As you know Suze and I had to cancel the October 2011 cruise out of Tampa due to my work schedule. Well my job is sending me to....drum roll... Tampa for the 1st week in November for a GE Controls school. The hotel and airfair are paid. Suze is gonna fly down and meet me on the 5th. We are booking on the Legend to go to.....easy guess here...Belize, Roatan, Coz and GC.
This is unbelievable. All of the B!t^hing I was doing about not being able to set a cruise date and they have set up the perfect situation for us.
I'm know the answer is prolly No Way, but are there any takers on this one?
I wish but not gonna happen with Barbs new job.
__________________








Reply With Quote

  #146  
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:17 AM
basketsuze's Avatar
basketsuze basketsuze is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Bel Air, Maryland
Posts: 1,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
I wish but not gonna happen with Barbs new job.
One of these days the planets will all be in the proper alignment and we can hook up!!

We booked the Legend for 11/6 - 11/13. Vacation time approved and it's a GO! Only thing that stinks for me right now is I'm waiting to see if I can also take 11/14 off as a vacation day. Nothing worse than flying home one day and having to go right back to work the next day.

How's Barb's new job coming along? Please send my regards!
__________________








Reply With Quote

  #147  
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:54 PM
lynz421's Avatar
lynz421 lynz421 is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NEPA Scr/WB
Posts: 1,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketsuze View Post
One of these days the planets will all be in the proper alignment and we can hook up!!

We booked the Legend for 11/6 - 11/13. Vacation time approved and it's a GO! Only thing that stinks for me right now is I'm waiting to see if I can also take 11/14 off as a vacation day. Nothing worse than flying home one day and having to go right back to work the next day.

How's Barb's new job coming along? Please send my regards!


Good clean livin got yu this!
__________________

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks
Reply With Quote

  #148  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
I wish but not gonna happen with Barbs new job.
I kinda thought so. I was just hopin' thats all.
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #149  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketsuze View Post
One of these days the planets will all be in the proper alignment and we can hook up!!

We booked the Legend for 11/6 - 11/13. Vacation time approved and it's a GO! Only thing that stinks for me right now is I'm waiting to see if I can also take 11/14 off as a vacation day. Nothing worse than flying home one day and having to go right back to work the next day.

How's Barb's new job coming along? Please send my regards!
If unsaid coworker would get off his buttocks this would be perfect.
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #150  
Old June 28th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz421 View Post
Good clean livin got yu this!
Not really, cruise budget is maxed out. It will be hard at this point to plan beyond Jan 2012.
We will find a way though. A big date is coming up for us.
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #151  
Old June 29th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Simpleman, I have a question. When we were in Grand Turk you had arranged a van for transport. Did you do that ahead of time or at the pier?
If ahead of time, did you talk to Nathan or someone else?
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #152  
Old June 30th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

What is your fav ZBB and Club Trini and Boat Drunks etc. type of music CDs that you enjoy. I'm putting together a Birthday wishlist!
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #153  
Old July 6th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Simple or POSH - do you remember the name of the bar hop thing you did in Coz? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I assume it will still be hot enough in Nov. to need to whet the palate!
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #154  
Old July 6th, 2011, 08:23 PM
simpleman's Avatar
simpleman simpleman is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: edge of forever
Posts: 3,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Flying Fish View Post
Simple or POSH - do you remember the name of the bar hop thing you did in Coz? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I assume it will still be hot enough in Nov. to need to whet the palate!
Cozumel Bar Hop Bus run by Tom at Paradise beach.

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/
__________________








Reply With Quote

  #155  
Old July 6th, 2011, 08:24 PM
simpleman's Avatar
simpleman simpleman is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: edge of forever
Posts: 3,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Flying Fish View Post
What is your fav ZBB and Club Trini and Boat Drunks etc. type of music CDs that you enjoy. I'm putting together a Birthday wishlist!
That one I don't have to think about....Like Them All.
__________________








Reply With Quote

  #156  
Old July 6th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
Cozumel Bar Hop Bus run by Tom at Paradise beach.

http://www.cozumelbarhop.com/
Sorry, I got on the phone with my Mom and we had a very nice 1 hr chat.
Tom is from Canada. I'll check the link but this confirms his reputation. Thank you very much. I knew you had the answer!
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #157  
Old July 27th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleman View Post
That one I don't have to think about....Like Them All.
Anybody have any good suggestions for what to do in Belize? Have you used any good tour operators?
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

  #158  
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Crazy Flying Fish's Avatar
Crazy Flying Fish Crazy Flying Fish is offline
Blue Ribbon Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 4,050
Default

Hello.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJbG7256ZLY
__________________
I Gotta Fly to St. Somewhere!!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.