Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old August 25th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Default Cruise Reviews of the Week by paulekrause, yayvacation!, fmp4369, TylerRose & Lolac1!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: our super versatile insulated sportpack -- we hope they enjoy it!

Explorer of the Seas A Near Perfect Cruise by paulekrause
The following is all our experience and opinion only. Your's may vary. We arrived at the port at 10:40, just 30 minutes after leaving our home in Jersey City. My sister drove us so we could avoid parking charges. Surprisingly there was no traffic from the main road to the pier, a first for us. Continue reading A Near Perfect Cruise

Celebrity Infinity Excellent trip on the Infinity! by yayvacation!
A little about us: this cruise was my husband and I (32 and 29 respectively) and was our 4th cruise (all with Celebrity) and our first trip to Alaska. Pre Cruise: We arrived into Seattle on Thursday night for a Friday departure, we stayed at the Doubletree airport hotel, it was huge! Shuttle service was provided, it was quick and easy, we got checked in with no problem. Continue reading Excellent trip on the Infinity!

Carnival Glory A Glory-ous return to cruising, with a few bumps by fmp4369 My wife and I sailed on the Glory for the August 13th 5 nighter to Canada. It was the wife’s first cruise ever, and while this was my 5th , it was the first since I sailed on the M/V Atlantic in 1983. I knew a lot has changed since then, so I was not too surprised to see the differences from then and now. Continue reading A Glory-ous return to cruising, with a few bumps

Amsterdam 14 Day Alaskan Explorer by TylerRose
I found flying to Seattle the morning of our cruise VERY stressful and I recommend, if at all possible, that you arrive at least a day before your cruise if travel is involved... I was so worried about delays and cancellations, I even had my cc buddies offering to send a life raft if the boat left without us! Fortunately, things went off wonderfully, and no life raft was needed. Continue reading 14 Day Alaskan Explorer

Norwegian Star I Expected Better by Lolac1
This was my fourth cruise and I have to say I was a little disappointed in the ship itself. As soon as we got settled on board, my family (husband and 1 teenage son and 2 teenage daughters) and I went to the buffet. We were terribly disappointed in the food at the Market Cafe. It was mediocre quality at best. Continue reading I Expected Better

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sportsbagsmall.jpg (3.1 KB, 563 views)

Last edited by Admin; August 25th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.