4.25.2013 shanghai to Seward Celebrity Millenimum

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:00 PM.
2,760 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Hi all Len and I are considering do this cruise for our 40th anniversay. Wondering if anyone else is interested???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Letty and Len

PINNACLE CLUB

TigerTown , oHIo 44646
4,688 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Originally posted by cruzr4vr
Hi all Len and I are considering do this cruise for our 40th anniversay. Wondering if anyone else is interested???
Happy 40th in advance !

Sue and I have our 40th next year we are doing the TA on the Jewel on Aug 31st.

Your cruise looks great only problem for me is I am not a fan of the
Millenium we were on it last year. I am sure you will have a great time

Please keep us in mind for up coming cruises, we are packing for our
Sept 27th cruise from Hawaii to Oz

Have you heard any thing from Woody and Vicki ? They seem to have disappeared since the Mariner curise in January.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Go Tigers !

Ferry 'Cross The Mersey - 1997 - Liverpool
2,760 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Hey George, happy 40th to you. Congrats to you and Sue. Before this cruise, sometime next year I think, the Millie is getting an overhaul, and upgrading to some of the things on the Solstice class ships. Details I don't know. A few years back, we were on the Constellation, and at that time, we thought that ship was one of the best we'd been on. Never on the Millie.

Enjoy your Hawaii to Oz cruise. We're looking forward to our TA (Rome to Galveston on the Mariner) next month.

We have not heard from Vicki and Woody. Woody, say hello should you peruse this thread.

Happy Cruising. Len
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Letty and Len

PINNACLE CLUB

2,760 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Some more hornblowers on now on this cruise. Dave (Spellbinder) and Cindy (crazycanuck and one of the divas) are joining Letty and I. On my first post, I said we were thinking of this cruise; well its now more than just thinking. Letty and I are booked.

Len
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Letty and Len

PINNACLE CLUB