Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old January 5th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator

Default Member Reviews of the Week by Gamerchick, Comitis, blablabla, skiron & morecruise4me!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: Over the Shoulder Travel Bag -- we hope they enjoy it!

Noordam Dec. 2-12, 2011 Southern Caribbean Cruise by Gamerchick
We just had the pleasure of cruising the Southern Caribbean on the Noordam. We were in a suite, SB7145 to be exact. It's located on the aft with a huge balcony. There were over 60 hangers available in the suite, so don't bring any with you!!! And lots and lots of storage space for luggage, etc. Now that I've had the joy of all of the benefits of being in a suite, I don't think I can ever stay in a regular cabin again! From embarkation to disembarkation, we were treated like royalty. Continue reading Dec. 2-12, 2011 Southern Caribbean Cruise

Norwegian Epic NCL Epic - excellent in so many ways but misses the mark too by Comitis
We went on the Epic for a 7-day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean 12/10-17/2011. This was our first time on NCL. Previously we had been on Royal Caribbean and Carnival and had very good experiences on both. The Epic is much larger than the other ships we have been on before and offered upscale entertainment and more specialty restaurants that intrigued us. Continue reading NCL Epic - excellent in so many ways but misses the mark too

Viking Prestige Viking Danube River Cruise on the Prestige Christmas 2011 by blablabla
My overall rating for Viking is a 95 out of 100 but with no other river cruise to compare it too. That being said we were fairly worried about the water levels on the Danube prior to out departure of this trip. We departed from Orlando on Dec 16Th with air booked through Viking Air. Although we took the scenic route from OIA to Detroit to Amsterdam to Budapest. All went well and all of our connections went as planed. Continue reading Viking Danube River Cruise on the Prestige Christmas 2011

Celebrity Silhouette Loved Silhouette but not embarkation and disembarkation by skiron
We cruised on the December 12th sailing and this was our second cruise on Celebrity and 14th overall. We previously sailed on the Celebrity Mercury from Baltimore and loved the Celebrity cruise experience, crew and activities so much on that ship that we were anticipating the same on the Silhouette (now being abbreviated the "Silly" on many cruise boards. We were not disappointed overall and this ship is a very seriously nice cruise experience with only a few minor deficits that would take it to a 5+ experience. Continue reading Loved Silhouette but not embarkation and disembarkation

Adventure of the Seas Not Really Wowed by morecruise4me
This was our return to Royal Caribbean after two fabulous Southern Caribbean cruises with Princess. We decided to go back to RCI so that we could compare the two lines since our first two cruises were with RCI and we really loved those also. We are a couple in our early 50's and have been on 6 previous cruises, two with RCI, two with Princess, one NCL and one Carnival. This was our third out of San Juan. Continue reading Not Really Wowed

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; January 5th, 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Ad Sponsored By