Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old January 25th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Default Member Reviews of the Week by earlmarie, glomarrone, cruisevacatoday, cod & craig403!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: a Tote Bag! -- we hope they enjoy it!

Ruby Princess Ruby Princess Jan 8-15, 2012 by earlmarie
Ruby Princess, 8-15 Jan 2012, from Port Everglades, Eastern Caribbean (Princess Cay, St Maarten, St Thomas, & Grand Turk) At the conclusion of every cruise, I've always said I would submit a review -but never did until now. I thoroughly enjoy reading the reviews and tips everyone provides and I hope you can learn a little something from my review. Before we cruise, I read every board on cruisecritic to learn all I can about the ship, the ports, etc. There are many references in this review to the boards on cruisecritic! Thanks cruisecritic members! Continue reading Ruby Princess Jan 8-15, 2012

Carnival Dream A Dream of a Cruise by glomarrone
Itinerary We Took the 7-day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral. It included Ports of Call in Cozumel, Mexico, Mohogany Bay, Isla Roatan, Hondoras, Belize, Costa Maya, Mexico plus 2 Sea Days. We booked our cruise last minute so we were waitlisted for our choice, Open "Your Time" Dining. Embarkation We arrived at the terminal later than planned on Saturday, January 7th, 2012. Lines were long by 1PM but I have to admit they moved pretty quickly. Within 20 minutes or so, we cleared Security & took the escalator upstairs for check-in. There we learned that we were assigned the late dining seating - 8:15 pm. Continue reading A Dream of a Cruise

SeaDream SeaDream is way beyond a dream by cruisevacatoday
I have traveled the best of cruise lines. Sea Dreams beats them all if you are looking for an active-life-style cruise serving incredible food with impeccable service. The cabins are ample and comfortable with plenty of storage in them. Entertainment at night is the piano / Karaoke Bar which is far more fun than going to the typical show you see on larger cruise ships. There is also an additional outside bar on the top deck to hang out at while enjoying the evening sights around the port you are in or cruising the seas. Of course there is an extensive book and movie library that you may borrow from. Continue reading SeaDream is way beyond a dream

Norwegian Spirit Another great cruise by cod
We are big Norwegian fans and we make no bones about it. Freestyle is our 'style'...we very much enjoy 'dinner for 2' each night. Let me start at the beginning. We drove to NO from Mississippi and parked at the Fulton Place garage. Saw it mentioned here on cruisecritic and decided to save the $28 difference between it and the terminal parking which is the route we've gone in the past. I called and reserved a spot and paid up front with a CC a couple of weeks out but it is a huge garage and I doubt booking in advance was necessary. We were very pleased with them and their shuttle service...fast and courteous in both directions! They are now our parking facility of choice for future cruises out of NO!! Continue reading Another great cruise

Mariner of the Seas Mariner of the Seas- January 2012 by craig403
As far as great value and a great cruise experience - You can't beat Royal Caribbean. We have sailed many times with them and enjoy the friendliness and genuine desire of the staff to be helpful and solve any issues you may have. We will be sailing again with them soon. We also love the Celebrity and Azamara lines of the Royal Caribbean Fleet. This time, we were part of a Group of 64 travelers who are residents of an Active Adult Resort Style Community in North Texas. We arrived by bus on Sunday, January 15th. Check-in lines were very long, but moved rather quickly through the process and we were on-board having lunch in less than 30 minutes. The rooms were not available until after 1:00 on the 7th deck. Continue reading Mariner of the Seas- January 2012

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Last edited by Admin; January 25th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.