Hi there! Why haven't you registered yet?? You are missing out on our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY! Register Now!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
We'll be in Aruba in August from 2-11:30 p.m. Initially we were going to go to Eagle Beach.
Having read through many comments on this board, we've decided to change the plan as follows:
- grab a taxi to Palm Beach (approx. cost of $11 per fare; there 4 of us so the taxi and bus would be the same amount)
- get dropped off by De Palm pier (cause there's a section thats good for snorkeling)
- perhaps, visit Butterfly Farm
- rent chairs/umbrella from Itito (approx. cost of $20 for 2 chairs, umbrella) but bring towels in case chairs/umbrella aren't available
- when sun sets (approx. 6-7 p.m.), walk around the Palm Beach area stores (which open at 4p.m.) and watch musical water fountain show
- grab a taxi back to port around 9 p.m.
Blogging to Aruba ~ Aruba Pictures ~ Cat Information
2012 Celebrity Silhouette ~ 2008 Cunard Queen Mary 2 ~ 2006 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2005 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2004 HAL Zaandam ~ 2003 Princess Golden Princess ~ 1998 Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas ~ 1996 Majesty Cruise Line Norwegian Majesty ~ 1989 Royal Caribbean Song of Norway ~ 1988 Chandris Fantasy Britanis ~ 1986 Chandris Fantasy Galileo ~ 1985 Costa CostaRiviera ~ 1984 NCL Starward ~ 1983 Carnival Carnivale
Last edited by Arubalisa; March 7th, 2012 at 01:24 PM.