Having read through many comments on this board, we've decided to change the plan as follows:
- grab a taxi to Palm Beach (approx. cost of $11 per fare; there 4 of us so the taxi and bus would be the same amount)
- get dropped off by De Palm pier (cause there's a section thats good for snorkeling)
- perhaps, visit Butterfly Farm
- rent chairs/umbrella from Itito (approx. cost of $20 for 2 chairs, umbrella) but bring towels in case chairs/umbrella aren't available
- when sun sets (approx. 6-7 p.m.), walk around the Palm Beach area stores (which open at 4p.m.) and watch musical water fountain show
- grab a taxi back to port around 9 p.m.
Am I missing anything?