Hi there! Why haven't you registered yet?? You are missing out on our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY! Register Now!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Costa Cruises is once again investing heavily in the Brazilian market: Costa Fascinosa - their newest ship that will be inaugurated in May - is coming to the 2012/2013 South American Season based in Santos and Rio de Janeiro, offering cruises to Argentina and Uruguay, with overnight in Buenos Aires.
In short, the 2012/2013 South American season will be composed by 5 ships:
- Costa Fascinosa - Embarkation ports: Santos, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, visiting Brazil, Argentina and Uruguai with Overnight in Buenos Aires
- Costa Favolosa - Embarkation ports: Santos, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador, visiting Brazil
- Costa Serena - Embarkation port: Buenos Aires, visiting Brazil and Uruguai, with some overnights in Rio de Janeiro
- Costa Fortuna - Embarkation ports: Santos, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires and Montevideo, visiting Brazil, Argentina and Uruguai
- Costa Magica - Embarkation ports: Santos, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires, visiting Brazil, Argentina and Urugay with Overnight in Buenos Aires
MSC Lover - Brazil
MSC Fantasia - Mar. 2013
MSC Magnifica - Mar. 2013
MSC Orchestra - Nov. 2013
MSC Orchestra - Nov. 2013 (2)
MSC Preziosa - Nov. 2013
MSC Orchestra - Dec. 2013
MSC Preziosa - Dec. 2013
MSC Magnifica - New Year's Cruise 2013/2014
Costa Fascinosa - Jan. 2014
Costa Fascinosa - Feb. 2014
MSC Preziosa - Feb. 2014
MSC Magnifica - Mar. 2014
MSC Preziosa - Mar. 2014