something similar to Jolly Pirates (Aruba)

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:03 PM.
Ottawa, Canada
110 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
When we were in Aruba, we went on a Jolly Pirates Cruise. We were on an old 'pirate ship' and stopped at two or three places to snorkel. There was rope to swing off the ship and one of the organizers was doing stunts. Lunch and booze was included. We had a great time! Is there anything similar in Cozumel?
369 Posts
Joined Nov 2004
I have seen a pirate ship around CZM, I think its some kind of lobster cruise, may only be at night, but I'm not sure... Have you tried googleing pirate ship cozumel?
Ottawa, Canada
110 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Originally posted by volive
I have seen a pirate ship around CZM, I think its some kind of lobster cruise, may only be at night, but I'm not sure... Have you tried googleing pirate ship cozumel?
Not yet, but I will. Thanks!