Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Azamara Club Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Azamara Club Cruises
Find Your Azamara Club Cruises Roll Call

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default An Unforgettable Journey: Blog from orchestra pianist, Rory Bolton-Azamara Journey!

Hello Cruisers!

My boyfriend Rory is the new orchestra pianist on board the Azamara Journey, he just signed on today! His last contract was with Celebrity on their brand new ship the Silhouette! (An absolutely gorgeous ship!) His is a fantastic musician and such a sweet and personable guy who loves to entertain and meet new people! He played and traveled for 5 months through the Mediterranean and the West Indies and kept a blog about his experience as a crew member, musician, and traveler. He loves sharing his experiences with fellow cruisers and always has great insight on everything from where to eat, what shows to attend, the best shore excursions, things to check out while in port,guest artists he's met and played with, and great stories! He loves his job and loves meeting new people! I am posting the link below to his blog in hopes that anyone who is traveling or is interested in traveling on the Journey will follow his journey! His contract is from March 18th to June 10th, so any one who is cruising during that time could even meet up with him or see one of the many shows he will be playing in!

"Rory Bolton: An Unforgettable Journey"

http://roryboltoncruise.blogspot.com

Who am I?
I'm DaMara and I am the girlfriend "left behind" back in Wisconsin where we are both from! I am a musician as well and like Rory, LOVE cruise ships, meeting new people, and sharing those great experiences with others! I am looking forward to having an opportunity one day to work for RCCL, hopefully in the near future! I love to keep in contact with anyone who wants to meet up with Rory or has any questions about "cruise life", ship activities...or anything, really! Feel free to e-mail me!

damarapryor09@gmail.com