Enchantment of the Seas rumors? issues?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

#1
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Ok if you are one of those folks who finds 1 problem you will cancel your cruise and never go on another cruise your entire life... stop. Click your back button and do not read further... If however your curious, sailed on it before or do not allow yourself to become paranoid about stuff continue reading


I was googling some stuff on RC ships in general. I am not easily scared off or bothered by stuff and I find it more interesting then anything else.

I noticed the Enchantment has been in the news a lot recently! I do not have any cruises booked on it and due to its home port I don't see my booking any. I live a lot closer to Florida and Texas and have a port right here in New Orleans as well. So I am more curious then anything as to what is happening on that particular ship!

It has had 2 major drug busts on it in the past year. Crew members smuggling a 100 grand in heroin ~ I am not talking a college aged kid having a bag of pot. Then another crew member is in the news this week for pleading guilty for raping a 14 year old passenger. Then I looked at their CDC report card and their grade went down some this last inspection ... totally acceptable they did not fail. However I find the offenses were more crew related then other RC ships.

Example .. on the Allure, they got points taken off for not having this on their H2O zone sign, "Parents please take your child to the bathroom every hour." I guess the Allure folks figured that was common sense LOL
That isn't a crew member issue however.

On the Enchantment I see things like food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple core next to food in the galley. I see a lot more crew related mistakes then with other RC ships.

So is this all just dumb luck for the ship or are they having serious issues with crew or management? I love RC ships and I am sure the passengers do not even notice 99% of these issues while on their trip. That is why I didn't want those paranoid folks reading and canceling their cruises LOL

For those who have sailed on it recently, have you noticed any problems or issues that you normally don't see on RC ships? As stated, I am more curious then anything lol
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#2
King of Prussia, PA
3,418 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
It also has a damaged propellor.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming Cruises:
None!

33 Nights at Sea....
Cruise History:
6/11 - Allure of the Seas - 7 Night Western Caribbean
4/11 - Navigator of the Seas - 5 Night Western Caribbean
12/09 - Oasis of the Seas - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean ***Inaugural Sailing***
6/05 - Navigator of the Seas - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
3/01 - Disney Magic - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean


#3
643 Posts
Joined Apr 2011
Originally posted by praline3001
Ok if you are one of those folks who finds 1 problem you will cancel your cruise and never go on another cruise your entire life... stop. Click your back button and do not read further... If however your curious, sailed on it before or do not allow yourself to become paranoid about stuff continue reading


I was googling some stuff on RC ships in general. I am not easily scared off or bothered by stuff and I find it more interesting then anything else.

I noticed the Enchantment has been in the news a lot recently! I do not have any cruises booked on it and due to its home port I don't see my booking any. I live a lot closer to Florida and Texas and have a port right here in New Orleans as well. So I am more curious then anything as to what is happening on that particular ship!

It has had 2 major drug busts on it in the past year. Crew members smuggling a 100 grand in heroin ~ I am not talking a college aged kid having a bag of pot. Then another crew member is in the news this week for pleading guilty for raping a 14 year old passenger. Then I looked at their CDC report card and their grade went down some this last inspection ... totally acceptable they did not fail. However I find the offenses were more crew related then other RC ships.

Example .. on the Allure, they got points taken off for not having this on their H2O zone sign, "Parents please take your child to the bathroom every hour." I guess the Allure folks figured that was common sense LOL
That isn't a crew member issue however.

On the Enchantment I see things like food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple core next to food in the galley. I see a lot more crew related mistakes then with other RC ships.

So is this all just dumb luck for the ship or are they having serious issues with crew or management? I love RC ships and I am sure the passengers do not even notice 99% of these issues while on their trip. That is why I didn't want those paranoid folks reading and canceling their cruises LOL

For those who have sailed on it recently, have you noticed any problems or issues that you normally don't see on RC ships? As stated, I am more curious then anything lol
"food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple next to food in the galley" , where did you get this from And if your really interested in this ship and the crew I suggest searching a bit harder here and you will find many posts about this ship from the last few weeks and they all are favorable reviews, about the ship and the crew...K.O. near Philly
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
PLUS
#4
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by will773
It also has a damaged propellor.
I did not see anything about that? Do you know the details of how it was damaged?

Most times its a mechanical issue rather then human error.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#5
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5,059 Posts
Joined May 2004
Originally posted by praline3001
Ok if you are one of those folks who finds 1 problem you will cancel your cruise and never go on another cruise your entire life... stop. Click your back button and do not read further... If however your curious, sailed on it before or do not allow yourself to become paranoid about stuff continue reading


I was googling some stuff on RC ships in general. I am not easily scared off or bothered by stuff and I find it more interesting then anything else.

I noticed the Enchantment has been in the news a lot recently! I do not have any cruises booked on it and due to its home port I don't see my booking any. I live a lot closer to Florida and Texas and have a port right here in New Orleans as well. So I am more curious then anything as to what is happening on that particular ship!

It has had 2 major drug busts on it in the past year. Crew members smuggling a 100 grand in heroin ~ I am not talking a college aged kid having a bag of pot. Then another crew member is in the news this week for pleading guilty for raping a 14 year old passenger. Then I looked at their CDC report card and their grade went down some this last inspection ... totally acceptable they did not fail. However I find the offenses were more crew related then other RC ships.

Example .. on the Allure, they got points taken off for not having this on their H2O zone sign, "Parents please take your child to the bathroom every hour." I guess the Allure folks figured that was common sense LOL
That isn't a crew member issue however.

On the Enchantment I see things like food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple core next to food in the galley. I see a lot more crew related mistakes then with other RC ships.

So is this all just dumb luck for the ship or are they having serious issues with crew or management? I love RC ships and I am sure the passengers do not even notice 99% of these issues while on their trip. That is why I didn't want those paranoid folks reading and canceling their cruises LOL

For those who have sailed on it recently, have you noticed any problems or issues that you normally don't see on RC ships? As stated, I am more curious then anything lol
Praline, what are you trying to stir up?? What you have asked or presented is so alien to the true character and quality of the Enchantment and her crew....especially in light that you have never sailed on her.

I just returned from a B2B on her and found her to be one of the best cruise experiences in the fleet; so much so that I wrote a letter to Adam Goldstein extolling the virtues of this ship and her fantastic crew.

Today I booked another cruise on her bringing my future Enchantment cruised up to 4 (which is about 1/3 of my total future 13 booked cruises). I would not have done so if I thought she was anything other than top quality.

I am not impressed by your Googling skills.
#6
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by Phillies14
"food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple next to food in the galley" , where did you get this from And if your really interested in this ship and the crew I suggest searching a bit harder here and you will find many posts about this ship from the last few weeks and they all are favorable reviews, about the ship and the crew...K.O. near Philly
From the CDC website:
http://wwwn.cdc.gov/InspectionQueryT...X8Sk9T6X7eg%3d

Violation: An apple core was on top of a sealed bucket of frozen pork tails.
Violation: Several individual serving yogurts and a small carton of milk in undercounter refrigerator 5 were measured at 46°F.
Violation: A bin of rolls out for self-service was not under a sneeze shield or otherwise protected by passive means.
Violation: A broom and a dust pan were leaning against pallets of soda in this staging area.

I didn't make it up off the top of my head LOL Those are crew errors rather then mechanical or issues the crew has no part in which most RC have points deducted for things out of the crew members hands.

From news:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...59-504083.html

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/cri...y-to-sex-abuse
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#7
NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,754 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by praline3001
I did not see anything about that? Do you know the details of how it was damaged?

Most times its a mechanical issue rather then human error.
Enchantment Delays / Questions / Upcoming Cruises

Enchanment of the Seas Propulsion problem
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club




#8
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5,059 Posts
Joined May 2004
Praline, you started the following thread that got only one response and has quickly dropped to page three:



CDC report cards
I found this website particularly interesting and thought I would share. Its the CDC's report card of every ship in every fleet that docks in the USA.

If you click on the "Royal Caribbean" cruise line link it lists all current and past reports of each RC ship. If you click on that it gives a further breakdown of violations and corrective actions.

I have to say ... Royal Caribbean really keeps their stuff clean compared to most other fleets. They seem for the most part to all score 92 or above with lots of 100's.

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/InspectionQueryT...MoriMWa%2fE%3d

Here is another good site to look at. Its the CDC's reports of illnesses on the ship. If 5% of the ship gets sick they are required to report it and the corrective actions to prevent further illness. Yes, RC had a few outbreaks but honestly not many as I would have thought it would be a higher number. I also feel better reading about the actions that they took to keep the spread of illness down when its on ship. No place is perfect but it seems they really try their best!

http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/vsp/surv/GIlist.htm
__________________
#9
Long Island
2,056 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
The Enchantment scored a 96 on its last inspection in May of 2011. This is in no way a bad score, in fact it is better than the Allure's last score of 95. I would not consider the problems found to be major nor an indication of systematic failure. Yes, an apple core should not be found on top of a food container but the case of the sneeze guard was in the crew's mess and the rolls were under a cover and the yogurt at 46 degrees was due to their being in the front of the refrigerator that had been opened frequently. Almost any household kitchen would fail such an inspection as is done on cruise ships.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CarpeCerevisi (Seize the Beer)

53 Cruises
51 Royal Caribbean
2 Celebrity
420 nights at sea

Explorer of the Seas - 5/26/17 Alaska
#10
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by beachnative
Praline, you started the following thread that got only one response and has quickly dropped to page three:



CDC report cards
I found this website particularly interesting and thought I would share. Its the CDC's report card of every ship in every fleet that docks in the USA.

If you click on the "Royal Caribbean" cruise line link it lists all current and past reports of each RC ship. If you click on that it gives a further breakdown of violations and corrective actions.

I have to say ... Royal Caribbean really keeps their stuff clean compared to most other fleets. They seem for the most part to all score 92 or above with lots of 100's.

http://wwwn.cdc.gov/InspectionQueryT...MoriMWa%2fE%3d

Here is another good site to look at. Its the CDC's reports of illnesses on the ship. If 5% of the ship gets sick they are required to report it and the corrective actions to prevent further illness. Yes, RC had a few outbreaks but honestly not many as I would have thought it would be a higher number. I also feel better reading about the actions that they took to keep the spread of illness down when its on ship. No place is perfect but it seems they really try their best!

http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/vsp/surv/GIlist.htm
__________________

Yes I did? Not sure why that matters? RC is a great fleet and has great report cards scores. I was praising their ships for doing a good job.
As stated here ~ the vast majority of violations on RC ships are for things the crew can't do anything about. The Enchantment has more human error violations compared to the other ships in the fleet. I also stated they did not fail their inspection and the score was entirely acceptable to the CDC.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#11
east coast
579 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Originally posted by praline3001
Ok if you are one of those folks who finds 1 problem you will cancel your cruise and never go on another cruise your entire life... stop. Click your back button and do not read further... If however your curious, sailed on it before or do not allow yourself to become paranoid about stuff continue reading


I was googling some stuff on RC ships in general. I am not easily scared off or bothered by stuff and I find it more interesting then anything else.

I noticed the Enchantment has been in the news a lot recently! I do not have any cruises booked on it and due to its home port I don't see my booking any. I live a lot closer to Florida and Texas and have a port right here in New Orleans as well. So I am more curious then anything as to what is happening on that particular ship!

It has had 2 major drug busts on it in the past year. Crew members smuggling a 100 grand in heroin ~ I am not talking a college aged kid having a bag of pot. Then another crew member is in the news this week for pleading guilty for raping a 14 year old passenger. Then I looked at their CDC report card and their grade went down some this last inspection ... totally acceptable they did not fail. However I find the offenses were more crew related then other RC ships.

Example .. on the Allure, they got points taken off for not having this on their H2O zone sign, "Parents please take your child to the bathroom every hour." I guess the Allure folks figured that was common sense LOL
That isn't a crew member issue however.

On the Enchantment I see things like food not being placed under the sneeze guard, brooms left on drinks in the kitchen, chewed apple core next to food in the galley. I see a lot more crew related mistakes then with other RC ships.

So is this all just dumb luck for the ship or are they having serious issues with crew or management? I love RC ships and I am sure the passengers do not even notice 99% of these issues while on their trip. That is why I didn't want those paranoid folks reading and canceling their cruises LOL

For those who have sailed on it recently, have you noticed any problems or issues that you normally don't see on RC ships? As stated, I am more curious then anything lol

Praline: I sailed on the Enchantment of the Seas in July of 2010...at that time, there were very few positive comments on this board about that particular ship...I actually thought about canceling my cruise at one point. If I had allowed all of the negativity to rule my original decision, I would have missed out on the following:

a. One hell of a BEAUTIFUL ship
b. One of the nicest Master's that I've ever met
c. The crew, in every area, were so welcoming and inviting
d. The food in the MDR and Windjammer was very good. (as you can tell from my writing this response to you today, I'm still very much alive and well!)
e. Wonderful entertainment each nite
g. Grea ports! (this was a 9-niter)
f. Enormous views of the ocean from nearly every deck

I could go on but instead will just say this: The CDC inspects all ships. Their job IS TO FIND stuff or else there would be no need to monitor this mode of travel. Things happen and/or go wrong on every ship...the Enchantment of the Seas is no exception, BUT, she is a mighty good vessel for the enjoyment and fun to be had by all onboard. As for the drug bust, as long as you are not involved, I would not worry about that--the authorities do a great job in bringing the perps to justice (this also can happen on any ship on any cruiseline) You should really try her out someday...I'll bet, once onboard, you'd forget all about -- GOOGLE.

Happy Sails to you!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Majesty of the Seas, 1993
Majesty of the Seas, 2009
Enchantment of the Seas, 7/2010
Carnival Pride - 12/2010
Explorer of the Seas - June 2012
Carnival Pride - August 2012

Carnival Pride - August 2013
Allure of the Seas - November 2014
Carnival Pride - August 2015



#12
North Carolina
2,132 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
I haven't sailed on Enchantment, but will in July. Based on the positive reports from others, I think Praline's gonna get creamed.

Just teasing...does seem like an odd thread, though. If the CDC score was low, or if there was a consistent issue with crew (whether is be drugs, other crimes, poor customer service, or whatever), then perhaps I could understand this thread.

Can't wait 'til July!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
#13
Central Florida
3,242 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Was just wondering how criticisms based on google searches warrants a thread on Cruise Critic? This appears to be a fishing expedition.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ian and Linda
RCI Crown and Anchor - Diamond Plus (545)
Celebrity Captain's Club - Elite (408)


Cunard-White Star MV Georgic 1951 Southampton - NYC; Song of America '96, '97 & '98 Bermuda; Nordic Empress/Empress of the Seas '99, '01 Bermuda. '16 Grand Cayman, Key West. '17 Yucatan; Sovereign of the Seas '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '07, '08 Bahamas; B]Monarch of the Seas[/b] '03 Central Caribbean, '09, '10, '11, '12 Bahamas; '13 Farewell Week; Celebrity Horizon '04 Bermuda; Mariner of the Seas '08 Eastern & Western Caribbean; Freedom of the Seas '09 Eastern Caribbean, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16 Western Caribbean; Jewel of the Seas '10, '11 Ultimate Caribbean, '11, '12 Western Caribbean; Celebrity Equinox '12, '14 Ultimate Caribbean; Enchantment of the Seas '13, '14, '15, '16, Bahamas; Brilliance of the Seas '14 Western Caribbean; Celebrity Constellation '14 Western Caribbean; Vision of the Seas '14 Western Caribbean and Bermuda; & Bahamas; Explorer of the Seas '14 Bahamas; Legend of the Seas '15 Lesser Antilles; Majesty of the Seas Feb, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec '16, Jan '17 Bahamas

Most Recent: Empress, Feb 10, '17, Yucatan

FUTURE:



#14
Virginia
10,181 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Originally posted by will773
It also has a damaged propellor.
It was not "damaged" perse, but it was not operating at full rpm. A mechanical failure is the most likely reason. Mechanical things break down. They repaired it on our cruise (March 10-19) so it is a non-issue. The reality is, it wasn't ever a huge (or safety) issue.

We had a great time and I'm not sure why Praline even started this thread since apparently they haven't been on the ship.

The crew was very friendly and we had a great time. It appeared to us the crew is pretty tight and the ship actually has a great reputation. If the OP had bothered to really research it.

Before you jump on the CDC inspections, try checking the ones for your local restaurants. I think you'll rethink eating at a few places.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
+










Grandeur of the Seas 31 Oct 2016
Celebrity Summit 24 July 2016
Anthem of the Seas 08 April 2016
Vision of the Seas 30 Nov 2015
Carnival Sunshine 07 Feb 2015
Grandeur of the Seas 01 Nov 2014
Grandeur of the Seas 18 March 2014
Allure of the Seas 03 Nov 2013
Explorer of the Seas 15 Mar 2013
Explorer of the Seas 04 Nov 2012
Enchantment of the Seas 10 March 2012
Freedom of the Seas 16 Oct 2011
Enchantment of the Seas 23 July 2011
Explorer of the Seas 07 Nov 2010
Explorer of the Seas 19 Mar 2010
Grandeur of the Seas 25 July 2009
Carnival Miracle 22 April 2009
Carnival Glory 01 Nov 2008
Dawn Princess 21 Oct 2007
Carnival Glory 11 Nov 2006
Carnival Fantasy 13 Nov 2005
#15
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
WOW all the mean hateful remarks... just wow.

If you read my OP I asked if the events were just plain dumb luck or if they were having issues with the crew. I did NOT say that the Enchantment was a terrible ship or anything about it and did say I had no idea as I had never cruised on that particular ship. I was curious and asked a question.

I have no issue with RC or any particular ship. I have sailed on 6 of them and have never had anything but great cruises. I have no ulterior motive or hatred toward any ship or RC.

I can't believe that someone can't ask a question or talk about a RC ship on the RC forum?

I am glad to hear it is just plain bad luck rather then that particular ship starting to go down hill. This makes me happy

I am not sure why my question would offend so many....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#16
Virginia
10,181 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Originally posted by praline3001
WOW all the mean hateful remarks... just wow.

If you read my OP I asked if the events were just plain dumb luck or if they were having issues with the crew. I did NOT say that the Enchantment was a terrible ship or anything about it and did say I had no idea as I had never cruised on that particular ship. I was curious and asked a question.

I have no issue with RC or any particular ship. I have sailed on 6 of them and have never had anything but great cruises. I have no ulterior motive or hatred toward any ship or RC.

I can't believe that someone can't ask a question or talk about a RC ship on the RC forum?

I am glad to hear it is just plain bad luck rather then that particular ship starting to go down hill. This makes me happy

I am not sure why my question would offend so many....
I have an idea. Google every ship you've ever been on and see what pops up.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
+










Grandeur of the Seas 31 Oct 2016
Celebrity Summit 24 July 2016
Anthem of the Seas 08 April 2016
Vision of the Seas 30 Nov 2015
Carnival Sunshine 07 Feb 2015
Grandeur of the Seas 01 Nov 2014
Grandeur of the Seas 18 March 2014
Allure of the Seas 03 Nov 2013
Explorer of the Seas 15 Mar 2013
Explorer of the Seas 04 Nov 2012
Enchantment of the Seas 10 March 2012
Freedom of the Seas 16 Oct 2011
Enchantment of the Seas 23 July 2011
Explorer of the Seas 07 Nov 2010
Explorer of the Seas 19 Mar 2010
Grandeur of the Seas 25 July 2009
Carnival Miracle 22 April 2009
Carnival Glory 01 Nov 2008
Dawn Princess 21 Oct 2007
Carnival Glory 11 Nov 2006
Carnival Fantasy 13 Nov 2005
#17
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by BND
I have an idea. Google every ship you've ever been on and see what pops up.
Still not sure why people are being mean and nasty?
I honestly wasn't trying to offend anyone by asking a question.

I was looking up all of Royal Caribbean ships..not just 1.
I know the Navigator was fighting the noro virus. As its in my home port and city I found it interesting and how the CDC and RC handled everything to keep other passengers from catching it.

I do not have a vendetta against the Enchantment lol
As I stated before I was curious if the events were dumb luck or if there was an issue with the crew.

If I only googled or looked up ships I have been on ..how would I know if there other ships out there that I would like?! LOL
I was just reading news articles concerning the entire fleet.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery
#18
Virginia
10,181 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Originally posted by praline3001
Still not sure why people are being mean and nasty?
I honestly wasn't trying to offend anyone by asking a question.

I was looking up all of Royal Caribbean ships..not just 1.
I know the Navigator was fighting the noro virus. As its in my home port and city I found it interesting and how the CDC and RC handled everything to keep other passengers from catching it.

I do not have a vendetta against the Enchantment lol
As I stated before I was curious if the events were dumb luck or if there was an issue with the crew.

If I only googled or looked up ships I have been on ..how would I know if there other ships out there that I would like?! LOL
I was just reading news articles concerning the entire fleet.
Seriously? All I did was make a statement. How is that being mean? You did not just ask one question. Also, putting LOL after things does not make it funny. It actually comes across as passive aggressive.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
+










Grandeur of the Seas 31 Oct 2016
Celebrity Summit 24 July 2016
Anthem of the Seas 08 April 2016
Vision of the Seas 30 Nov 2015
Carnival Sunshine 07 Feb 2015
Grandeur of the Seas 01 Nov 2014
Grandeur of the Seas 18 March 2014
Allure of the Seas 03 Nov 2013
Explorer of the Seas 15 Mar 2013
Explorer of the Seas 04 Nov 2012
Enchantment of the Seas 10 March 2012
Freedom of the Seas 16 Oct 2011
Enchantment of the Seas 23 July 2011
Explorer of the Seas 07 Nov 2010
Explorer of the Seas 19 Mar 2010
Grandeur of the Seas 25 July 2009
Carnival Miracle 22 April 2009
Carnival Glory 01 Nov 2008
Dawn Princess 21 Oct 2007
Carnival Glory 11 Nov 2006
Carnival Fantasy 13 Nov 2005
#19
usa
1,163 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Originally posted by BND
Seriously? All I did was make a statement. How is that being mean? You did not just ask one question. Also, putting LOL after things does not make it funny. It actually comes across as passive aggressive.
My apologies I asked 2 questions.


So is this all just dumb luck for the ship or are they having serious issues with crew or management? I love RC ships and I am sure the passengers do not even notice 99% of these issues while on their trip

and:
For those who have sailed on it recently, have you noticed any problems or issues that you normally don't see on RC ships?

I apologize if this is a sore subject as I had no idea. I was not trying to offend anyone.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Brook
Its not rocket science, its a vacation!
My Allure of the seas photo gallery