Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
C423 is grade PH (one step above VS). Perks include Preferred Boarding, laundry and dry cleaning service, flowers, deluxe canapes, extended room service menu, DVD/CD player, two TV's, Internet access, and one mini-bar setup. An additional perk is breakfast at Sabatini's. This is for suite passengers only. I'm told it is amazing.
I will be in a VS cabin on the Grand Princess next week and I'm really looking to breakfast at Sabatini's!
Celebrity Constellation (2014) Penthouse
Princess Grand Princess (2012) Vista Suite
Princess Crown Princess (2011) Mini-suite
Princess Emerald Princess (2010) Mini-suite
Carnival Conquest (2008)
Princess Grand Princess (2003)
Carnival Victory (2002)
Celebrity Century (1997) Century Suite
Carnival Fantasy (1997)
Carnival Ecstasy (1994) Grand Suite
NCL Sunward (1992) Marquee Suite
RCI Nordic Empress (1990)
RCI Song of America (1988)
Put this together awhile back and believe still accurate (if not I'm sure others will chime in). We really enjoy the Vista Suites on the Dolphin deck, only 4 cabins at back and always very quiet (rarely did we ever see anyone). Note, regarding the mini-bar set-up, you can swap our for what you like, liquor for liquor (including beer) and non-alcoholic for non-alcoholic beverages. We really enjoyed Sabatini's especially on sea days which you have a lot of on this cruise. Enjoy!
Suites - Services
· Expedited embarkation process
· Preferred Anytime Dining reservations
· Personal Shore Excursion reservations (Service provided onboard. Passengers will receive a letter in their stateroom)
· Complimentary laundry and dry cleaning service
· Complimentary shoe polishing service
· Enhanced turndown service on formal evenings
· 6 dipped fruits or 3 dark and 3 light chocolates on a doily presented on a silver tray
· Exclusive Elite Lounge (a reserved lounge area on disembarkation day for passengers to relax comfortably with complimentary coffee or juice, pastries and a local news paper-if available)
· Dedicated priority line (actual queue, not telephone extension) at the Passenger Services Desk (Suite and Elite Captain's Circle passengers)
· Suites - Amenities
· Breakfast in Sabatini's w/complimentary "Good Morning Mimosa" each morning - All ships except Sun Princess, Dawn Princess, Sea Princess which it is offered in-suite
· Complimentary glass of champagne at embarkation
· Top of the range luxury mattresses Luxury 100% Egyptian cotton, high thread count ivory satin striped bed linens
· Fluffy European Duvets Pillow menu Massage shower heads
· Luxury bathrobes Luxury towels
· Combined DVD and CD player
· Complimentary DVD library Enhanced bathroom amenities
· Halo illuminated magnifying vanity mirror
· Princess Cruises tote bag
· Complimentary use of the Lotus Spa Thermal Suite (available on the following ships: Caribbean, Coral, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Island, Ruby, Sapphire and Star Princess).
· Complimentary slippers
· Fresh flower arrangement
· Complimentary corsage and boutonniere on first formal night
· Complimentary mini-bar - A one-time only mini-bar will be placed into each suite prior to embarkation. However, should the passenger require any additional supplies this will be at the discretion of the Passenger Services Director. The mini-bar set-up consists of the following items (subject to change and availability):
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Cognac - Courvoisier V.S.O.P.
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Gin – Beefeater
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Vodka – Skyy
- Two (2) 50ml bottles Whiskey - Canadian Club
- Two (2) Cans Beer - Dos Equis XX (Toohey's New will replace Dos Equis XX on Dawn Princess and Sun Princess)
- Two (2) Cans Tonic Water
- Two (2) Cans Coke
- Two (2) Cans Sprite
- 2 Small Waters
- 2 Perriers Suites - Dining Services
· Welcome glass of champagne
· Extended room service menu (full breakfast, lunch, dinner offering) - Suite passengers only
· In-suite afternoon tea service - Suite passengers only
· Passenger's choice of deluxe canapes, delivered daily
Suites - Onboard Activities
· Complimentary Internet access (includes Internet Cafe and WiFi Access) (Note that the Grand Suites have a computer in the stateroom)
· Private portrait sitting Auto Confirm Meal Seating
· Passengers booked in Suites will be automatically confirmed on their preferred dining seating. Lotus Spa Thermal Suite - Suite Passengers Only
· Ship Notice We are delighted to extend the complimentary use of the Thermal Suite onboard to our suite passengers. The Thermal Suite is a communal relaxation center. Different grottos and chambers release a variety of dry heat, steam and mists into the air with aromatherapy filled vapors. Relax on a warm stone bed and allow the pressures of life to melt away.
Please present your cruise card to the reception desk in the Lotus Spa for your entrance to the Thermal Suite. We also invite you to make an appointment at our Lotus Spa and choose from an endless array of exquisite treatments to promote pampering and rejuvenation.
All Lotus Spa treatments will be charged to your stateroom account. Suites - Princess Captain's Circle Credits
· Passengers who pay for and occupy a full suite (excludes mini-suites) will receive two cruise credits upon completion of that cruise.
· Passengers who pay for and occupy a full suite (excludes mini-suites) and pay the single/exclusive occupancy fare and travel alone in their cabin will receive three cruise credits upon completion of that cruise.
Grand Princess 2/15 (Hawaii), Caribbean Princess 11/14 (W. CRB), Viking Freya 12/13 (Heart of Germany), Sapphire Princess 4/13 (Coastal), Ruby Princess 12/12 (CRB), Viking Pride (Paris/Normandy) 10/12, Star Princess 12/11 (S. America), Caribbean Princess 5/11 (CRB), Sapphire Princess 2/11 (MEX), Emerald Princess 12/10 (CRB), Viking Sky 11/10 (Danube), Golden Princes 5/10 (Coastal), Vision of the Seas 2/09 (CRB), Crown Princess 12/08 (CRB) ,Crown Princess 8/08 (Scandinavia and Russia), Golden Princess 3/08 (MEX), Island Princess 12/07 (PAN CANAL), Emerald Princess 5/07(MED) , Grand Princess 2/07 (W. CRB), Viking Surkov 8/06 (RUSSIA), Sapphire Princess 3/06 (MEX), Golden Princess 12/05 (S. CRB), Viking Century Star 5/05 (CHINA), Sea Voyager 12/04 (PAN CANAL), Splendour of the Seas 10/04 (MED), Golden Princess 3/04 (E. CRB), Polaris 5/03 (GALAPAGOS), Sovereign of the Seas 3/03 (BAHAMAS), Norwegian Sun 12/02 (W. CRB), Legend of the Seas 5/02 (ALASKA), Norway 12/01 (E. CRB), Miriam 5/01 (EGYPT), Sunbird 3/00 (S. CRB), Song of America 3/98(MEX)