Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Discussion Topics > Cruise Fashions & Beauty

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Fashions & Beauty
Deck yourself out for your next cruise! What clothes should you bring, and what should stay at home. Offer up packing tips, and savvy shopping info, too

Old March 30th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Host Faith View Post
I purchased this swim dress from JCPenney and LOVE it! I have a few photos of the red one in my Liberty of the Seas review in my signature (I wore it in Cozumel). One of the best swimsuits I've ever had. Wore it strapless all the time. Plenty of support in the top, and great coverage for hips and thighs. I think it would look great on anyone, any age or any size.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Host Faith View Post

LOVE this suit. Rouching is definitely my FRIEND! I'll have to check it out. Because of something I read on another thread I searched this swimsuit out at TARGET and ordered it yesterday. I hope I like it on as much as I like it in the picture.

Ad Sponsored By
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:24 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher_91 View Post

LOVE this suit. Rouching is definitely my FRIEND! I'll have to check it out. Because of something I read on another thread I searched this swimsuit out at TARGET and ordered it yesterday. I hope I like it on as much as I like it in the picture.

If this suit doesn't work, try a similar one at LLBean. I bought it last year and found it comfortable and very 'forgiving'. Might not be great for a large bust, however.

Past Cruises:
Celebrity Constellation, Western Caribbean, December 2012
Celebrity Equinox, Eastern Med, June 2012

My Equinox Eastern Med Trip Report:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...those+planning

Old March 31st, 2012, 11:19 PM
Cool Cruiser

I ordered this one from swimsuitsforall Pink is out of my comfort zone but I am tired of black
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swim.jpg (9.8 KB, 28 views)

Old April 4th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Cruise Critic Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelegs View Post
I ordered this one from swimsuitsforall Pink is out of my comfort zone but I am tired of black
Very cute suit! I try to avoid black too unless the design of the suit is so cute and unique that I have to have it. Love this pink one, I'm sure you'll look great in it

Previous Cruises:
NCL Norwegian Crown-NYC to Bermuda (2006)
RCI Adventure S. Caribbean-Barbados Route (2009)

Complete Photo Reviews:
RCI Serenade S. Caribbean-Barbados Route (2010)
l Carnival Glory from Norfolk-Bahamas (2011) l RCI Serenade S. Caribbean-Aruba Route (2011) l RCI Liberty to Cozumel (2012) l Fort Lauderdale Pre-and-Post-Cruise l RCI Allure W. Caribbean-Babymoon (2012) l RCI Liberty to Cozumel-Baby's First Cruise (2014)

Up next:
Norwegian Breakaway, January 2015
RCI Quantum, March 2015
Celebrity Silhouette, November 2015

Travel Blog

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
~Mark Twain

Old April 5th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Update

Quote:

UPDATE:

Received this suit yesterday. Sadly it was not very flattering on me, so it's back to TARGET it goes. I hope they have 'easy' return procedures. <SIGH>

That means it's back to the drawing board for me! P.S. Did I mention that I HATE swimsuit shopping?

Old April 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Try http://www.landsend.com/

Old April 5th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
UPDATE:

Received this suit yesterday. Sadly it was not very flattering on me, so it's back to TARGET it goes. I hope they have 'easy' return procedures. <SIGH>

That means it's back to the drawing board for me! P.S. Did I mention that I HATE swimsuit shopping?
You can return to the store too. Sad that this didn't work for you.