Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Crystal Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Crystal Cruises
Read Crystal Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Crystal Cruise Deals.

Register for a Cruise Critic/Crystal Cruises Meet & Mingle

Need to make a change or addition to your Meet & Mingle registration? Update Your Meet & Mingle Registration

GO TO: Crystal ROLL CALL Forums

Old April 11th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Question for anyone sailing on Symphony now

What are the shampoo and conditioner products provided? Are they still Aveda Rosemary Mint? Thanks!

Old April 11th, 2012, 08:56 PM
5,000+ Club

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy cruising View Post
What are the shampoo and conditioner products provided? Are they still Aveda Rosemary Mint? Thanks!
although I'm not on the current Symphony cruise, the Avenda products you mentioned where on the symphony less than two weeks ago and I'm sure that hasn't changed.

Nancy

Old April 11th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Products

There are Elemis products in the spa for anyone to use .

Old April 12th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default two more questions

I don't think these have been answered---is it possible to obtain a free bottle of wine or spirits for your cabin, and are white zinfandel and riesling available on the new, all-inclusive program in the MDR and bars? Would one of you please report? Many thanks, Julia

Old April 12th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

On the first evening, our room attendant dropped by around 6pm and took our order; a bottle of spirit and a bottle or wine (or two bottles of wine)

We got a full litre bottle of whisky (Famous Grouse). Also available were Vodka, Gin, etc. The one missing option was brandy.

The wines are the one bottles that are offered during the cruise in the MDR. There was a good selection and I do recall blush option (not sure if it was a white win). We took the Shiraz.

Last edited by JohnKen3; April 12th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Old April 12th, 2012, 05:05 PM
5,000+ Club

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKen3 View Post
On the first evening, our room attendant dropped by around 6pm and took our order; a bottle of spirit and a bottle or wine (or two bottles of wine)

We got a full litre bottle of whisky (Famous Grouse). Also available were Vodka, Gin, etc. The one missing option was brandy.

The wines are the one bottles that are offered during the cruise in the MDR. There was a good selection and I do recall blush option (not sure if it was a white win). We took the Shiraz.
Glad to hear this as I was told it this would start on 2208. My stewardess said she would be putting a list of the complimentary drinks in the cabins starting on 2208. Were you in a cabin or a penthouse?

thanks,

Nancy

PS. Jinn...I'm not a white Zin drinker or Reisling so I don't recall seeing these wines on 2207 but maybe someone can answer for you. I'd suggest you start a seperate post or post on the current Symphony or the upcoming roll calls.

Last edited by nancygp; April 12th, 2012 at 05:07 PM.

Old April 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

We were in a cabin with a balcony but our dinner table companions were in a cabin with obstructed views (that life boat story I mention on another thread) who took two bottles of wines on the list.

So it is all cabins.

Last edited by JohnKen3; April 12th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.

Old April 12th, 2012, 05:25 PM
5,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnKen3 View Post
We were in a cabin with a balcony but our dinner table companions were in a cabin with obstructed views (that life boat story I mention on another thread) who took two bottles of wines on the list.

So it is all cabins.
thanks...Crystal wouldn't distiguish between a balcony cabin and a non-balcony cabin in regards to the all-inclusive wine and spirit offerings.

Nancy