Combining On board credit and C&A discount

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
852 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Did RCCL change their policy again? I received a diamond discount when booking my cabin and wanted to apply for the stockholder on-board credit and was told by RCCL we could not. The requested shareholders onboard credit cannot be applied to reservation because there is another discount offer already applied. Since when you can't combine an earn discount based on the number of cruises with stockholders?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,794 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Combinability?
"Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the Benefit is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, “dollars off” promotions and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to [email protected] and a prompt response will be forthcoming".
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club

Phoenix, AZ
11,909 Posts
Joined Sep 2003
Originally posted by cruisenfever
Combinability?
"Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the Benefit is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, “dollars off” promotions and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to [email protected] and a prompt response will be forthcoming".
Oops, sorry for misspelling your name Patti

###
Chicago
1,268 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
However, you CAN now combine the balcony discount with OBC by booking on board, or using a Next Cruise cert!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
First cruise Nov 2008, Enchantment

85 completed cruises

12 future bookings

Next few..

Mar 26, 2017..Anthem
May 22, 2017..Enchantment
May 27, 2017..Harmony

1016 cruise points completed
NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,794 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by PhoenixCruiser
Oops, sorry for misspelling your name Patti

###
I didn't even notice. I answer to most anything these days!
Originally posted by RoyalDiamond
However, you CAN now combine the balcony discount with OBC by booking on board, or using a Next Cruise cert!
Correct. You just can't combine OBC from Shareholder Benefits no matter if you book on board or from home.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
852 Posts
Joined Nov 2000
Thank you everyone! Unfortunately I am not happy with RCCL policy!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NE Ohio - GO CAVS
45,794 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by Alysia
Thank you everyone! Unfortunately I am not happy with RCCL policy!
Believe me, you are not alone.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Patti (& Jim)
Pinnacle Club