2004 SUMMITEERS - The Sequel

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:43 PM.
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
..Good Morning, Summiteers...Jill, Congrats on the page turn...I'm just waiting for the next time...to Pounce!!!..Plus, you can't know my Secret...She promised not to tell!!!..Whoops, I've said to much allready!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Paradise 3-99...Celebrity Summit 4-04..[/color][/b] Celebrity Mercury 4.05... [/color]NCL Pride of America 5-06 Hawaii...RCCL Monarch of the Seas 10-07... [/size]..Royal Liberty of the Seas 4/08......Star Princess 9-09 Alaska./B][/color].. Celebrity Constellation..3-11..Southern Caribbean..Celebrity Millennium..5-12 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise...Celebrity Silhouette Eastern Carib. 1-13.....Celebrity Silhouette...10-13..Med. Cruise..[color=indigo]Legend of the Seas..Southern Carib.2-15....Taking a TA on the " Big Silly"..4-16..Oasis of the Seas...4-17.Celebrity Reflection..11-17 Going South Again!!
Florida
3,405 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Can you see Gary as an international spy??

He would use all the spy equipment to try and look up girl's skirts.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
...Hello, Summiteers....You know that Gary cannot be a spy...If captured, all they would have to do to make him talk would be.....wait for it...........Withold.....BACON!!!...His need for BACON would be so much, that he couldn't help himself...and no I haven't started drinking again(Never stopped)...I did move, but that was months ago..We wish we were going on a cruise with Gary and Jill again..Or any of the Summiteers...How you feeling Diane?, would it help your recovery, if I told it to you only?????...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Paradise 3-99...Celebrity Summit 4-04..[/color][/b] Celebrity Mercury 4.05... [/color]NCL Pride of America 5-06 Hawaii...RCCL Monarch of the Seas 10-07... [/size]..Royal Liberty of the Seas 4/08......Star Princess 9-09 Alaska./B][/color].. Celebrity Constellation..3-11..Southern Caribbean..Celebrity Millennium..5-12 Pacific Coast Wine Cruise...Celebrity Silhouette Eastern Carib. 1-13.....Celebrity Silhouette...10-13..Med. Cruise..[color=indigo]Legend of the Seas..Southern Carib.2-15....Taking a TA on the " Big Silly"..4-16..Oasis of the Seas...4-17.Celebrity Reflection..11-17 Going South Again!!
Florida
3,405 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Gary & I wish you were cruising with us again...also. Have you been on the Celebrity Millie before? Would be fun to cruise on a Celebrity ship again, but we gotta keep racking up those RCCL points.

Happy Friday the 13th................
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
..Good Evening, Summiteers...What the heck, what is this post above this one????....Now we are getting Spam on the boards???? I sure hope not....Oh, by the way I'm doing the Doc Dance!!!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
..Hi, Summiteers..It's me again...Hello, any one here????...Ah, yes the sound of silence!!!..Anywhoo, need some help....My little Brother and DW Jennifer are going for their first cruise..Soon they will be hooked, just like us...LOL>>>>>..So, they need a good Rec for a Hotel in NOLA for One night pre-cruise and two night after....I hope Paul is lurking, because he has taken many cruises outa NOLA...Please fill me in...Little bro... Gary and Jill, No we haven't been on the "Millie".Plus, you can use the RCCL pts. on Celebrity..You must be Elite on the X by now...If you are confused, about my post above, It was not at Cruise Girl..There was some dirty spam, that I had removed...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Florida
3,405 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Glad you cleared up the spam comment. I thought you were talking about the one from a page or so ago. People want to join the "cool" group.

We are Elite on Celebrity, but we are trying to get to Diamond Plus which is only another 12 points or nights. Would love to do Celebrity again someday.

Don't mean to sound stupid, but where is NOLA? Does it stand for North Of LA??...

Congrads on the doc dance...I can hear that review now.........

Still haven't packed yet, Gary is all done.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
..Good Morning, Summiteers...Jill, I know which posting you are talking about...This new one was just nasty...I'm glad the board deleted it. Anywhoo, NOLA stands for ...wait for it.......New Orleans, LouisianA......
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Florida
3,405 Posts
Joined Sep 2002
Really don't understand why people have to be so nasty. Guess they are just unhappy and don't have any friends........

I want to go to New Orleans. We have never been there.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jill
USA
1,360 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Beau, glad you cleared that up ...I was .
Anyhow, enjoy the doc dance. My first two cruises were Celebrity and fabulous.

Jill. For some reason I thought if you had 5 cruises between Celebrity and Royal they combined them???
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise Girl Forever
Willow Glen Ca.
4,028 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
..Good Morning, Summiteers...Jill, you were talking about that guy's first post..The one I had removed, I don't know if I can tell it here..I don't want to get kicked off too......He was describing, the male body part, pretty graphic too..he was trying to sell pills for male bedroom performance, if you know what I mean...I just felt, that these boards are no place for stuff, like that...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
USA
1,360 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
Beau, I think they need to sell their goods elseware. My son had something listed on craigs list and a women responded. Ask him to view her web page and see if it would fit.
Ended up being a dating site that you have to sign up for. Sure it costs money. So there are a lot of people that misuse the sites on the web for personal gain.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruise Girl Forever