Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Conversations > Lose Before You Cruise
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Lose Before You Cruise A place for cruisers to share their stories of how to lose weight before a cruise. Virtual snacks allowed, but only in small quantities.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old February 1st, 2012, 08:52 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

I'm just trying to help a fellow Medi-Faster - not trying to spam or advertise at all. Thanks for your response and I wish you well on the program. It really works when you stay committed as you have seen - I have lost 111 lbs since April 2011.

Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seago2 View Post
Thank you but I am doing very well now. On a roll! MF worked very well for me in the past and I am really flying on it now. Weight loss isn't exactly earth shattering but it IS going down, which is good.

I just want to caution you that your post might be seen as advertising and therefore a violation of CC's TOS.
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #82  
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:39 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliamc View Post
I'm just trying to help a fellow Medi-Faster - not trying to spam or advertise at all. Thanks for your response and I wish you well on the program. It really works when you stay committed as you have seen - I have lost 111 lbs since April 2011.

Good luck
Thank you so much and I really am rocking on it with no probs as of now. First three days were rough but they are well in the rear view mirror now! A little worried abut the cruise but what can I do? Don't worry, you were certainly not offending me whatsoever! There was someone on here with one post who was trying to advertise the fact that she was a TSFL coach and her post was removed pretty quickly. But thanks for your help and I just may take you up on it!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #83  
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:27 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

I have a new client who started today - I made sure to warn her because I know day 1 is usually ok but it's day 2 that will kick your butt!!

I don't remember how long til your cruise but my next one is 31 days away on the Magic. I started this program April 2011 to try and lose a little weight before our family cruise in July 2011. WOW I did NOT expect to lose it that fast but when you are really heavy you're gonna lose it quickly in the beginning. So I decided from the start that I was NOT going to do the program the 7 days we were gone. I did follow the principles of eating breakfast EVERY day and then trying to eat something every 2-3 hours. I did NOT watch what I ate but had salad every night w/my entree.

Now you can choose to do the same thing - it's all up to you and how you want to handle it. Of course I couuld not WAIT to get back home and back on the products bec I think I was lagging behind all week :-) That was the yucky food and drinks but I only gained 1 lb and that's the ONLY lb I've gained in almost 10 mos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seago2 View Post
Thank you so much and I really am rocking on it with no probs as of now. First three days were rough but they are well in the rear view mirror now! A little worried abut the cruise but what can I do? Don't worry, you were certainly not offending me whatsoever! There was someone on here with one post who was trying to advertise the fact that she was a TSFL coach and her post was removed pretty quickly. But thanks for your help and I just may take you up on it!
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #84  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
ncovert's Avatar
ncovert ncovert is online now
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Goodyear, AZ
Posts: 2,196
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seago2 View Post
Thank you so much and I really am rocking on it with no probs as of now. First three days were rough but they are well in the rear view mirror now! A little worried abut the cruise but what can I do? Don't worry, you were certainly not offending me whatsoever! There was someone on here with one post who was trying to advertise the fact that she was a TSFL coach and her post was removed pretty quickly. But thanks for your help and I just may take you up on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliamc View Post
I have a new client who started today - I made sure to warn her because I know day 1 is usually ok but it's day 2 that will kick your butt!!

I don't remember how long til your cruise but my next one is 31 days away on the Magic. I started this program April 2011 to try and lose a little weight before our family cruise in July 2011. WOW I did NOT expect to lose it that fast but when you are really heavy you're gonna lose it quickly in the beginning. So I decided from the start that I was NOT going to do the program the 7 days we were gone. I did follow the principles of eating breakfast EVERY day and then trying to eat something every 2-3 hours. I did NOT watch what I ate but had salad every night w/my entree.

Now you can choose to do the same thing - it's all up to you and how you want to handle it. Of course I couuld not WAIT to get back home and back on the products bec I think I was lagging behind all week :-) That was the yucky food and drinks but I only gained 1 lb and that's the ONLY lb I've gained in almost 10 mos.

Hey... it looks like you both are going to cruise at the same time. Different ships but the same departure date...



I wanted to share. Today is the end of my 16th week. I have lost 79 pounds so far and just over half way to my goal. DW has also lost 72 in the same amount of time. We have a lot to lose but love the ease of the program. I love love love it!!!
__________________
Cruised Cruises:
CCL Pride Nov. 2005 (Honeymoon) Mexican Rivera
CCL Paradise June 2007 Baja Mexico
HAL Westerdam May 2009 Alaska
CCL Elation Oct. 2009
Baja Mexico
CCL Elation Nov. 2009
Baja Mexico
CCL Conquest Oct. 2010 (Survived Hurricane Paula) PERFECT 10s Western Caribbean
CCL Splendor May 2011 Mexican Rivera
CCL Inspiration Jan. 2012 Baja Mexico
Future Cruises
:

CCL Conquest Oct. 2014
Western Caribbean
PCL Ruby Princess Oct. 2015
Hawaiian

Reply With Quote

  #85  
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncovert View Post
Hey... it looks like you both are going to cruise at the same time. Different ships but the same departure date...
I wanted to share. Today is the end of my 16th week. I have lost 79 pounds so far and just over half way to my goal. DW has also lost 72 in the same amount of time. We have a lot to lose but love the ease of the program. I love love love it!!!
That is awesome, Nick! Yes, we are going at the same time, I did see that. Can't wait. I am not surprised there are MF'ers on CC, only surprised that this thread isn't more active! I posted on it years ago...

I think cruising appeals to over eaters, obviously. And the one place I never felt fat? On a cruise ship. Plus, it sets into motion serious bingeing habits for me. Serious bingeing. Every time I try to make a cruise about more than just food I FAIL. I have never set foot on a shipboard fitness center for anything but the thermal suite/hot tub. That said, I hope to minimize the damage this time.

I have about 60 to lose but things are going very well. No problems this time. I am using a Keto stick every day- it helps to see the purple and know I am not taking in carbs through hidden means. I just did a shot of Ny Quil and then realized it is full of HFCS. Hopefully ok.

Thank you for the encouragement and I welcome your tips!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #86  
Old February 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Default .... Dare I ask?

How is everyone doing?
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #87  
Old February 10th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seago2 View Post
How is everyone doing?
Today is my 10 month anniversary on TSFL. This morning I was down 2 more lbs for a total of 115 - I finally weigh out of the 200's - I was 198 :-D Monday is our 29th wedding anniv and as of right now I am planning on splurging at my fave Japanese Restaurant. I splurged in August at my 51st b'day at the same place :-)

My cruise is 3 wks away and I am planning on taking a few of my MF faves with me such as the Calorie Burn Cappuccino (not to burn calories but bec I LOVE IT! and probably a few bars or puffs so I can eat them on the go) The weather in Galveston lately has been extremely foggy and the ship has not been allowed in port until extremely late - don't want to sit around hungry and miserable!

I wish you guys all the best in your weight loss journey! Hope to keep in touch with you! If you're on Facebook, look me up - Delia Fuller McLaughlin.
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #88  
Old February 10th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Default WTG Delia!

Woot! I remember 198 real well. At this rate I will be there in a few weeks. Oh wait- I'm going on a cruise- maybe a few months?? I'm actually finding it hard to get everything in over the last few days. I am on trial so I can't be drinking and I am too tense to eat. Oh well, here comes the weekend.... So I'm down twelve. It's been.... I think three weeks. Not 20, but then again, not up five. Slow and steady wins the race.

You inspire me!!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #89  
Old February 19th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Kilo November Kilo November is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 8
Default

Well...it's been awhile since I have been on the board, but today I am happy to say that February 17th was 7 months on MF and I am down 120 pounds! I reached my original goal and now have adjusted my goal for another 20 pound loss. Then I think I will be at the weight that I will be able to maintain.

Going on our Caribbean cruise in April will be right about the time that I should be at goal, so it should be an interesting trip for me.
__________________
NCL Gem ~ Canada/New England ~ 9/21/13
NCL Dawn ~ Western Caribbean ~ 1/20/13
Carnival Glory ~ Eastern Caribbean ~ 4/22/12
NCL Pride of America ~ Hawaii ~ 2/5/11
NCL Pearl ~ Alaska ~ 5/23/10
NCL Pride of America ~ Hawaii ~ 10/24/09
Carnival Paradise ~ Mexico ~ 3/09
Carnival Elation ~ Mexico ~ 6/07 ~~~ Carnival Ecstasy ~ Mexico ~ 5/01
Carnival Holiday ~ Mexico ~ 2/01 ~~~ Carnival Jubilee ~ Mexico ~ 5/96

Reply With Quote

  #90  
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

That is SO AWESOME!!! Congrats to you :-) Feb 10, 2012 was 10 months for me and I'm down 115 lbs. I still have 50 to go to my goal BMI weight. My son graduates from high school in May and I would SO LOVE to be there by then :-)

We cruise on the Carnival Magic in 2 wks and I will go on Medifast Vacay. Last time I only gained 1 lb so hopefully this time I will do just as good if not better :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilo November View Post
Well...it's been awhile since I have been on the board, but today I am happy to say that February 17th was 7 months on MF and I am down 120 pounds! I reached my original goal and now have adjusted my goal for another 20 pound loss. Then I think I will be at the weight that I will be able to maintain.

Going on our Caribbean cruise in April will be right about the time that I should be at goal, so it should be an interesting trip for me.
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #91  
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Default

Well done to both of you!

Funny thing happened to me... Saturday I was feeling very low and had made some cookies- first time baking since I started MF. For some reason, although I have had no cravings and things have been fine (although I have had some obsessive thoughts here and there) I ate one. I was also waiting for my monthly MF delivery (oh that sentence does not look right ) and had nothing but shakes (), bars, and a few of those vile brownies. So then I figured, well, going on a cruise in two weeks anyway, this will boost my metabolism, I'll just start working out like crazy over the next two weeks, my rate of loss had slowed anyway.... You guys know the drill. Same rationalizations as ever.

I'm getting to the funny part.

So Sunday I ate "normally". Actually I was not hungry. I mean I really wasn't . I ate some more of those cookies but I did not go off the deep end. Yesterday I was craving MF and still eating lightly, but carbily. Today I woke up, grabbed my fat stomach overhang, and felt that self loathing I hadn't felt in 5 weeks.

Funny part: today I went right back on MF and I haven't been hungry all day. Just finished a mango smoothie and I am done for the day. Can I really have slid this one in under the radar? I don't even care what the scale says, I just want to be in control. I want to wear the clothes again.

Tomorrow I will get the sticks out but I have a feeling I'm going to hit purple sooner rather than later.

FYI: on the cruise? I will be a walking, talking, Danish eating machine again. That's just how I roll.
__________________

Last edited by Seago2; February 21st, 2012 at 07:21 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #92  
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:13 PM
michmike michmike is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Saranac, MI USA
Posts: 2,170
Default

Didn't read thru all of this, but wife and I as we approached mid 60s decided that it was time to shape up, so started a program called Optifast a month ago. It is run thru local hospitals and involves medical supervison, a behavioral therapist and a physical therapist. There are 3 options for meals: a powdered shake mix, nutrition bars and 2 flavors of a powdered soup mix (chicken or tomato). You consume 2 of each item a day for a total of 6 "meals". Total calorie count per day is 960.

Will tell you that I have tried any number of diets over the years and this is the first one I have been on where I didn't feel hungry and have cravings all the time. We've been on it 4 weeks now and I've lost 26 pounds and wife has lost 22. We do this part for a total of 12 weeks and then for the following 12 weeks we reintroduce food in place of 1 of these "meals" every 2 weeks until by the end of week 24 overall we are back to eating, not what we used to eat, but healthy, reasoned choices. So we shall see.

Will tell you that I was an adult onset diabetic and am now off all diabetes meds and my sugars are running in the mid 90s.

My goal is to have at least 75 pounds off by our Dec HAL cruise to celebrate my 65th birthday. Imagine that my wife won't be far behind me.

Congrats and good luck to all of you in your efforts.

I'll stop back in from time to time to update you on our progress.
__________________
Decided early in life to be a miscreant and have succeded beyond my wildest dreams....
Reply With Quote

  #93  
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

I tried Optifast in the mid 80s and it was only shakes. I couldn't handle it! When I first heard Medifast my mind went back in time and I turned it down. About a year ago, I decided to try it - we have over 70 different choices now so it's not just shakes, bars and powdered soup. We have pancakes, brownies, cookies, chili, pretzels....and we eat one "real" meal called a Lean & Green and still have a calorie count of between 850 & 1000 plus all the nutrition your body needs. I'm LOVING IT! I've lost 118 lbs in less than a year (11 months and 16 days) and feel FANTASTIC!! Good luck in your journey Mike & wife :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmike View Post
Didn't read thru all of this, but wife and I as we approached mid 60s decided that it was time to shape up, so started a program called Optifast a month ago. It is run thru local hospitals and involves medical supervison, a behavioral therapist and a physical therapist. There are 3 options for meals: a powdered shake mix, nutrition bars and 2 flavors of a powdered soup mix (chicken or tomato). You consume 2 of each item a day for a total of 6 "meals". Total calorie count per day is 960.

Will tell you that I have tried any number of diets over the years and this is the first one I have been on where I didn't feel hungry and have cravings all the time. We've been on it 4 weeks now and I've lost 26 pounds and wife has lost 22. We do this part for a total of 12 weeks and then for the following 12 weeks we reintroduce food in place of 1 of these "meals" every 2 weeks until by the end of week 24 overall we are back to eating, not what we used to eat, but healthy, reasoned choices. So we shall see.

Will tell you that I was an adult onset diabetic and am now off all diabetes meds and my sugars are running in the mid 90s.

My goal is to have at least 75 pounds off by our Dec HAL cruise to celebrate my 65th birthday. Imagine that my wife won't be far behind me.

Congrats and good luck to all of you in your efforts.

I'll stop back in from time to time to update you on our progress.
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #94  
Old April 7th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Question Giving up on MF

If anyone is interested in buying my packets and bars, email me below.

Good luck and Happy Easter!
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #95  
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

Why are you giving up? Is it not working? Do you have a health coach who can help you? If not, I'm a c oach and would be honored to help in anyway I can. I do know this program is not for everyone though but for those who have stuck with it, we have had simply amazing results.

If your products are less than 30 days old you can return them to the company for credit. Call Client Services and give them your Client ID #. Also there may be support groups in your area that has food swaps. Our group has them once a month.

If you would like more info on what you can do, please contact me DeliaMcLaughlin at teamtsfl dot com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seago2 View Post
If anyone is interested in buying my packets and bars, email me below.

Good luck and Happy Easter!
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08
Reply With Quote

  #96  
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Seago2's Avatar
Seago2 Seago2 is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,757
Default

I really don't want to say anything negative abut MF as I have had success with it in the past. However, I find that I can only do it once a year at most. It just doesn't seem to "catch" again- I can't make it over the three day hump without saying "eff this, I'll just eat a lot of carbs, get my metabolism up, TOMORROW" or some other rationalization that gets me off the hook for the day. Next day: wake up fatter and demoralized.

It WAS going well before this last cruise, but of course the cruise was a complete carb free for all, and I brought those eating patterns back home with me. It's been just under a month home and I have restarted MF three times. Bad times.

I think it is contributing to a severe yo-yo thing that I have had for a long time, starting with pregnancies and Atkins and bingeing, up and down.

I have thought about returning everything as I have an unopened authorship that arrived while I was gone. Do they take partially opened boxes? Just wondering.

Thank you so much-

Carla
__________________
Reply With Quote

  #97  
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Malibubaby's Avatar
Malibubaby Malibubaby is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chalfont, PA
Posts: 55
Default questions about medifast

Hi all! I am considering joining Medifast (it is one of the last diets left that I haven't done yet ). I just have a few questions: I am confused re the difference between the Take Shape for Life and the Medifast center ( I have one very close to me). Is it more expensive to go to one over the other. It also seems that some people just order the food and do it on their own.

Also was wondering how you all deal with the real world with some kind of holiday or event every couple weeks. Tis the season for cookouts and friends invitations for happy hours. Do you cheat? and if you do does it completely undo all your weeks worth of hard work? I know it sounds odd to worry about cheating before you start, but I am realistic and know occasionally I will have an adult beverage and this stuff is expensive! Any tips or advice you all can give would be appreciated. I'm just trying to get a sense if this will be a good fit for me. Thanks!!
__________________




Celebrity Horizon-July 2000
RCL Sovereign of the Seas- July 2002
Celebrity Summit- January 2005
Carnival Fantasy- November 2011
Carnival Fantasy- February 2013
Carnival Freedom - January 2014
Reply With Quote

  #98  
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default

Hey Malibubaby
I'm a health coach w/Take Shape For Life so i can answer all that. TSFL is the health coach division of Medifast. When you need the extra guidance that's when you want the free coach that TSFL gives you. We used the Medifast meal replacements so there's no difference in cost. And yes there are people who do it on their own and do well. It's all up to the individual.

I've been on the program for just over a year and have lost 122 lbs. I still have about 43 more to go. The thing to know is that MF/TSFL is NOT a DIEt! It's a HEALth program - using the MMRs (Medifast Meal Replacements) helps those of us who are so morbidly obese we are desperate for a change. Thankfully I am NOT morbidly obese anymore - I started at 313 lbs.

And for dealing with the real world with TSFL you eat 6 times a day (not sure if you've looked in to the program to know all the details) so you're not hungry. Also your body enters a fat burning state where it uses its own fat for energy and that helps control the hunger too.

As far as the "cheating" and cookouts etc - before you go into the program you need to decide what you really want. If you are a regular drinker, you will not go into fat burning which is what causes the rapid weight loss and increased energy. If you have ONE drink once a month, you will probably be okay. I would say give yourself a few weeks before you have any kind of event that is all about food so that you will be stronger and not as likely to be tempted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibubaby View Post
Hi all! I am considering joining Medifast (it is one of the last diets left that I haven't done yet ). I just have a few questions: I am confused re the difference between the Take Shape for Life and the Medifast center ( I have one very close to me). Is it more expensive to go to one over the other. It also seems that some people just order the food and do it on their own.

Also was wondering how you all deal with the real world with some kind of holiday or event every couple weeks. Tis the season for cookouts and friends invitations for happy hours. Do you cheat? and if you do does it completely undo all your weeks worth of hard work? I know it sounds odd to worry about cheating before you start, but I am realistic and know occasionally I will have an adult beverage and this stuff is expensive! Any tips or advice you all can give would be appreciated. I'm just trying to get a sense if this will be a good fit for me. Thanks!!
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08

Last edited by Deliamc; April 24th, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Left out a comment!
Reply With Quote

  #99  
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Deliamc Deliamc is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE Louisiana
Posts: 126
Default OOPS! Forgot something!

I didn't mean that to sound as if only morbidly obese people are the only ones who use TSFL/MF - we have clients who only need to lose 20-30 lbs - to them that's a lot. To someone like me it's not. But TSFL is safe for virtually ANYONE - there are a few exceptions and your coach can help you determine if you might be one of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliamc View Post
Hey Malibubaby
I'm a health coach w/Take Shape For Life so i can answer all that. TSFL is the health coach division of Medifast. When you need the extra guidance that's when you want the free coach that TSFL gives you. We used the Medifast meal replacements so there's no difference in cost. And yes there are people who do it on their own and do well. It's all up to the individual.

I've been on the program for just over a year and have lost 122 lbs. I still have about 43 more to go. The thing to know is that MF/TSFL is NOT a DIEt! It's a HEALth program - using the MMRs (Medifast Meal Replacements) helps those of us who are so morbidly obese we are desperate for a change. Thankfully I am NOT morbidly obese anymore - I started at 313 lbs.

And for dealing with the real world with TSFL you eat 6 times a day (not sure if you've looked in to the program to know all the details) so you're not hungry. Also your body enters a fat burning state where it uses its own fat for energy and that helps control the hunger too.

As far as the "cheating" and cookouts etc - before you go into the program you need to decide what you really want. If you are a regular drinker, you will not go into fat burning which is what causes the rapid weight loss and increased energy. If you have ONE drink once a month, you will probably be okay. I would say give yourself a few weeks before you have any kind of event that is all about food so that you will be stronger and not as likely to be tempted.
__________________
Delia Fuller McLaughlin






Carnival Triumph - Family Cruise 06/26/10
Carnival Fantasy - Siblings/Spouses 07/07/08

Last edited by Deliamc; April 24th, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #100  
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Malibubaby's Avatar
Malibubaby Malibubaby is offline
Cool Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chalfont, PA
Posts: 55
Default

Great info! Thanks so much! Still researching what I am going to do.
__________________




Celebrity Horizon-July 2000
RCL Sovereign of the Seas- July 2002
Celebrity Summit- January 2005
Carnival Fantasy- November 2011
Carnival Fantasy- February 2013
Carnival Freedom - January 2014
Reply With Quote

Reply

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.