Windsurfing in Bonaire

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:51 PM.
New Jersey
109 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
My husband and I just booked a Nov. cruise with Princess and we are looking for windsurfing beaches. My husband windsurfs at home (NJ) and he would love to find a place to rent equipment and sail for a few hours on our port day. Anyone doing this and can help us out. Many thanks
177 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by agelessgram
My husband and I just booked a Nov. cruise with Princess and we are looking for windsurfing beaches. My husband windsurfs at home (NJ) and he would love to find a place to rent equipment and sail for a few hours on our port day. Anyone doing this and can help us out. Many thanks

Lac Bay is supposed to be famous for windsurfing. I have no experience with these guys, but here is a place that rents:

http://www.bonairewindsurfplace.com/

Dennis
P.S. Tell your husband that windsurfing is soooo 1990s... He should come to the dark-side and switch to kiteboarding. ;-)