The Atrium Quiz

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!


Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:29 PM.
#1
Between Bath & Bristol, England
3,301 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Six Atriums in this link do you know which ships they are on:

(5 p&o 1 booby prize)

https://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraP...96288926265330
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Since 2006:
Ships sailed on: P&O Arcadia (x3), Aurora (x3),
Azura (x2), Ventura(x2), Oceana (2), Oriana(2),
Celebrity Equinox,
Ship visits: P&O Artemis, RCI Independence of the Seas, HAL Prinsendam, Cunard Queen Mary 2
#2
1,333 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
I would guess that 1st is Oceana, the 2nd IS Arcadia, 3rd unsure (probably the new Adonia), 4th is more than likely Ventura, 5th is Aurora. 6th unknown.
#3
York, UK
4,235 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
4th is Azura ( wooden dance floor gives it away). Think the 6th is Independance of the seas.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

#4
Sheffield, UK
4,316 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
Originally posted by kevinyork
4th is Azura ( wooden dance floor gives it away). Think the 6th is Independance of the seas.
I can't see a wooden dance floor, and I think I remember that sculpture of the kneeling horse, so I think #4 is Ventura. I don't really recognise the others, but #5 is Aurora - I've seen pictures of that 'waterfall' many times. So, without looking things up and working from memory and deduction, I think #1 is Oriana; #2 is Oceana, because it's too colourful for Arcadia; #3 on the other hand probably is Arcadia, because I think I recognise the bird sculpture; #4 is Ventura, #5 is Aurora, and like you I think #6 is Indy, but mainly because I know Sue has been on it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming up:
Azura 2017 - Iceland
-------------------------
Already enjoyed:
MSC Sinfonia (2005), Norwegian Jewel (2005), Galaxy (2006 & 2007), Braemar (2007), Oriana (2008 & 2012), Ventura (2008, 2010, 2011 & 2013), Celebrity Solstice (2009), Arcadia (2010, 2012 & 2014), Black Watch (2011), Azura (2014), Britannnia (2016)

My Blog: http://tomscruiseblog.co.uk
#5
Leeds, UK
1,496 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
1. Oriana
2. Arcadia
3. Artemis
4. Ventura
5. Aurora
6. Independence of the Seas

Do I get a prize?

Next question please
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Previous Cruises:
Anthem of the Seas 14 Nights Italian Mediterranean 1st September 2015
Emerald Princess 14 Nights Mediterranean Adventurer 12th July 2014
Independence of the Seas 14 nights Spanish Mediterranean 27th July 2013
Independence of the Seas 14 nights Italian Mediterranean 28th July 2012
Ventura 14 nights Western Mediterranean 30th July 2011
Independence of the Seas 14 nights Italian Mediterranean 17th July 2010
#7
1,333 Posts
Joined Oct 2011
1 is Oriana. Just an angle I am not used to seeing it at. I wasnt sure about the chandelier but when I checked my own photos it registers as Oriana.
#8
York, UK
4,235 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
Originally posted by tom_uk
I can't see a wooden dance floor, and I think I remember that sculpture of the kneeling horse, so I think #4 is Ventura. I don't really recognise the others, but #5 is Aurora - I've seen pictures of that 'waterfall' many times. So, without looking things up and working from memory and deduction, I think #1 is Oriana; #2 is Oceana, because it's too colourful for Arcadia; #3 on the other hand probably is Arcadia, because I think I recognise the bird sculpture; #4 is Ventura, #5 is Aurora, and like you I think #6 is Indy, but mainly because I know Sue has been on it!
Yep your right. I mistook the carpet for the wooden floor.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

#9
Between Bath & Bristol, England
3,301 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by littlesteelo
1. Oriana
2. Arcadia
3. Artemis
4. Ventura
5. Aurora
6. Independence of the Seas

Do I get a prize?

Next question please
WELL DONE
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Since 2006:
Ships sailed on: P&O Arcadia (x3), Aurora (x3),
Azura (x2), Ventura(x2), Oceana (2), Oriana(2),
Celebrity Equinox,
Ship visits: P&O Artemis, RCI Independence of the Seas, HAL Prinsendam, Cunard Queen Mary 2
#10
Between Bath & Bristol, England
3,301 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
#2 is Oceana, because it's too colourful for Arcadia;''

WRONG Tom it was Arcadia!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Since 2006:
Ships sailed on: P&O Arcadia (x3), Aurora (x3),
Azura (x2), Ventura(x2), Oceana (2), Oriana(2),
Celebrity Equinox,
Ship visits: P&O Artemis, RCI Independence of the Seas, HAL Prinsendam, Cunard Queen Mary 2