cheshire man

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Ask a Cruise Question
Post your general cruise questions here.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:17 PM.
cheshire
1 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Anybody know if you are allowed to use an e-cigarette in public places on board as they contain no tar or chemicals and just release water vapour. Does anybody use one and if so , have you had any problems?
Vancouver, BC
1,282 Posts
Joined Jun 2010
Originally posted by cheshire man
Anybody know if you are allowed to use an e-cigarette in public places on board as they contain no tar or chemicals and just release water vapour. Does anybody use one and if so , have you had any problems?
Click on "Search" and type in e cigarettes. There's lots of info on this.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2010 - Oceania, Insignia - Lisbon to Rome (12 days)
2008 - NCL, Norwegian Star, Vancouver to Seattle (3 days)
2007 - NCL, Norwegian Pearl, Cruise to No Where (3 days)
2004 - Royal Caribbean, Voyager of the Seas, Alaska (7 days)
Petaluma, Ca. 94954
28,871 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Welcome to Cruise Critic!

As suggested, a search will get you lots of info. Also, specifying a cruise line would be helpful, as the cruise line policies can vary.

If you gave your threads a title, you will get more responses.
Seascale,Cumbria,U.K.
5,569 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
I could only use one in the smoking areas on P&O- it's actually written in the rules, and it looks like the same on Celebrity Eclipse. From what I read, cruise lines are worried about arguments breaking out between users and those who think they're actually smoking. My black, blue tipped one obviously looks like a Silk Cut!
I did not meet a single member of the crew who'd seen/heard of them last summer....the CD even tried mine, in the hope that using one would cut down his smoking, and several crew members carefully wrote down the e-mail address.
Jo.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jo.
19 cruises; 10 ships; 7 lines; 89 ports