Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Friends of Cruise Critic > Emerald Princess 10/03/2008 Trans-Atlantic
 
Register here!
Forgot Your Password?


Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1361  
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:16 AM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiring soon View Post
HI all!

Grandpaul ~ thanks re Bob. Great you got to meet Lucia's niece, what an experience eh?
Is this Santiago where a long pilgrimage takes place? Sounds like you're having a great time.

Have a nice Sunday!

~ Jo ~
Yes Jo it is. This is what the movie "Way" is about I understand. Have met several of those pilgrims. My only problem is I like to imitate John Wayne and I have to stop saying "Pilgrim" like he used to. Met one girl from Poland who was absolutey awesome. Arrived in Lourdes last nioght. What a fantastic view from our room. I'll have to post that picture. This has been a great trip with 44 other wonderful people with some moving stories and a terrific tour guide and driver. I will be back here again. Got a full day of activities here in Lourdes today that will take 12 hours. Last time I did thaat in a day I collected OT. Hope everyone has at least half as good a time as I will today, Pilgrims.

  #1362  
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:45 AM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default Greetings



Good Tuesday morning to all. I hope everyone has a great day.....)

Bob
__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

  #1363  
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM
retiring soon's Avatar
retiring soon retiring soon is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: prince edward county, on
Posts: 5,466
Default

Hi all!

Bob ~ that cute little graphic is just ducky!

Grandpaul ~ sounds like you're having a great time! Anybody been cured in your group?
I read a book by Jane Christmas, a Canadian writer about her pilgrimage on the Compostela Santiago or whatever it was called. I will look forward to seeing the movie "Way".

Ann ~ where are you? Everything okay there?

Well today's the day I'll pack then about this time tomorrow I'll be heading to the airport.
Sure hope DD#1's flight is okay & we meet up at the Toronto airport.

Have a nice day!

~ Jo ~
__________________



  #1364  
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Jo have a great trip. The more the better.

Can't cure anyone in our group because there are no sick people other than me. nd I'm incurable. Or is it encourageable? Spent 12 hours at the Lourdes site today. Better than I thought it would be. Met people from all over the world. One of our friends on the trip speaks 5 different languages so we talk to almost everyone. And she's 81 years old. Amazing. And I can't speak English too well. Leaving the hotel at 4 AM for our flight to Paris tomorrow. I guess we have to head home sometime. Paris will probably be my least favorite stop. LOL.

  #1365  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM
retiring soon's Avatar
retiring soon retiring soon is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: prince edward county, on
Posts: 5,466
Default

Hi all!

All packed & ready for the long day ahead! Not!

Grandpaul ~ could the word be incorrigible? I never can understand that people can speak so many languages & keep them straight. I know about as much German as French yet the other word pops into my head when needed!

Don't think I'll be on 'til the 12th so take care & have a fun time wherever you are.

~ Jo ~
__________________



  #1366  
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:51 AM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiring soon View Post
Hi all!

All packed & ready for the long day ahead! Not!

Grandpaul ~ could the word be incorrigible? I never can understand that people can speak so many languages & keep them straight. I know about as much German as French yet the other word pops into my head when needed!

Don't think I'll be on 'til the 12th so take care & have a fun time wherever you are.

~ Jo ~
Hi all,

I am so sorry that I have not been communicative lately. So much going on here and I have not been on the boards at all. I know Grandpaul is gone right now and I will go back and read his postings as I know he has great things to say.
I am President of the Social board where I live. That is a job in itself. However, about 10 days ago, the Treasurer had to go in the hospital for emergency 4 way by-pass. Since I was the Treasurer last year, I have taken that back for the time being. On top of his surgery, they are moving to a new home within the community, his wife just retired 12 days ago and she was suppose to be in charge of an event in May. Well, needless to say, they for sure have their hands full and she will not be able to do the May event. So now the rest of the Board is scrambling to get another event together. It all worked out well and thank goodness he is recovering very well from his by-pass.
Then, unfortunately one of my favorite uncles just passed away and the memorial service for him will be held in North Carolina next weekend. So I fly out for that, get back Sunday and leave Tuesday for a 7 day trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Had to coordinate travel plans and plane reservations for an aunt in Santa Barbara, a cousin in Anaheim and a cousin in Minnesota who will all be flying to North Carolina.
So, I have been busy but will catch up soon. And I did just buy a new iPad so will take that along on my trips and stay in touch. Have been trying to take a few classes at the near by Apple store so I can learn how to use it.
Jo, have a fantastic trip and let us know how it is going if you can.
__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1367  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Finally got caught up on the past postings.
Grandpaul - sounds like a wonderful trip and lots of great stories. hope we hear more soon.

Jo - you have a wonderful time.

Bib - sounds like you and I are stuck at home getting thehome fires burning. Will be my turn soon to take off however.

Everyone have a great day.

__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1368  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:30 PM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Just completed a 9 hour flight from Paris to Atlanta followed by a 1 hour flight to Orlando. Back to Albany tomorrow to sleep for a couplee days. Greqat trip and great people.
Ann, sounds like you had your hands full. Hope everything works out. I gotta get to sleep for the flight tomorrow morning. Talk to you over the weekend.

  #1369  
Old May 3rd, 2012, 11:49 PM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpaul View Post
Just completed a 9 hour flight from Paris to Atlanta followed by a 1 hour flight to Orlando. Back to Albany tomorrow to sleep for a couplee days. Greqat trip and great people.
Ann, sounds like you had your hands full. Hope everything works out. I gotta get to sleep for the flight tomorrow morning. Talk to you over the weekend.

Glad that you and Mary Lou are back on our side of the pond. Safe flight back to Albany tomorrow and rest up as those granddaughters are going to want to see you both real soon.
__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1370  
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Wait till the girls see some of the outfits we got for them in Paris. Pink berets, etc. Gonna see them this afternoon. Woke up at 5 am Orlando time so I guess I'm still on Europe time.

  #1371  
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:06 AM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpaul View Post
Wait till the girls see some of the outfits we got for them in Paris. Pink berets, etc. Gonna see them this afternoon. Woke up at 5 am Orlando time so I guess I'm still on Europe time.
You for sure will need to post some pictures of the girls in their berets when they get them. They will be adorable.
Hopefully you can have a very restful weekend and aclimate back to your own time zone.
__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1372  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default Greetings

Greetings all. Have been real busy at work lately. Hope all are well and have a great weekend.....

Bob
__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

  #1373  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default Travel

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiring soon View Post
Hi all!

Bob ~ that cute little graphic is just ducky!

Grandpaul ~ sounds like you're having a great time! Anybody been cured in your group?
I read a book by Jane Christmas, a Canadian writer about her pilgrimage on the Compostela Santiago or whatever it was called. I will look forward to seeing the movie "Way".

Ann ~ where are you? Everything okay there?

Well today's the day I'll pack then about this time tomorrow I'll be heading to the airport.
Sure hope DD#1's flight is okay & we meet up at the Toronto airport.

Have a nice day!

~ Jo ~
Jo;

I'm sure you'll have a great time with your DD.....

Bob
__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

  #1374  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisin'low View Post
Hi all,

I am so sorry that I have not been communicative lately. So much going on here and I have not been on the boards at all. I know Grandpaul is gone right now and I will go back and read his postings as I know he has great things to say.
I am President of the Social board where I live. That is a job in itself. However, about 10 days ago, the Treasurer had to go in the hospital for emergency 4 way by-pass. Since I was the Treasurer last year, I have taken that back for the time being. On top of his surgery, they are moving to a new home within the community, his wife just retired 12 days ago and she was suppose to be in charge of an event in May. Well, needless to say, they for sure have their hands full and she will not be able to do the May event. So now the rest of the Board is scrambling to get another event together. It all worked out well and thank goodness he is recovering very well from his by-pass.
Then, unfortunately one of my favorite uncles just passed away and the memorial service for him will be held in North Carolina next weekend. So I fly out for that, get back Sunday and leave Tuesday for a 7 day trip to the Grand Canyon and Sedona. Had to coordinate travel plans and plane reservations for an aunt in Santa Barbara, a cousin in Anaheim and a cousin in Minnesota who will all be flying to North Carolina.
So, I have been busy but will catch up soon. And I did just buy a new iPad so will take that along on my trips and stay in touch. Have been trying to take a few classes at the near by Apple store so I can learn how to use it.
Jo, have a fantastic trip and let us know how it is going if you can.
Ann;

Sounds like you've got a very full plate. Very sorry for your losss. Holli & I send our condolences.....

Bob
__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

  #1375  
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpaul View Post
Wait till the girls see some of the outfits we got for them in Paris. Pink berets, etc. Gonna see them this afternoon. Woke up at 5 am Orlando time so I guess I'm still on Europe time.
Paul;

Glad you two had a great trip across the pond. I'm also looking forward to seeing pictures of the grandkids.....

Bob
__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

  #1376  
Old May 4th, 2012, 03:29 PM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woobstr112G View Post
Ann;

Sounds like you've got a very full plate. Very sorry for your losss. Holli & I send our condolences.....

Bob
Thank you Bob.
I do hope that you and Holli have a great weekend also.
__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1377  
Old May 4th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Got home this afternoon and my son, John, called. He's having a company come in and finish his new kitchen on Wednesday. Problem is his kitchen is stripped down to the studs. ANd it has to be finished on his end by Tuesday. So he might need a little help. Yeah, insulate the walls, sheetrock them, redo all the wiring, paint the walls, hang all his new cabinets, do all the plumbing, make sure the floor is level and whatever else I'm not sure of. He picked us up at the airport at 1 PM and I just got home. I thought Europe tired me out. I'll get pictures of his daughters. That should be funny(and, of course, cute).

  #1378  
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:34 AM
cruisin'low's Avatar
cruisin'low cruisin'low is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brea, CA.
Posts: 5,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpaul View Post
Got home this afternoon and my son, John, called. He's having a company come in and finish his new kitchen on Wednesday. Problem is his kitchen is stripped down to the studs. ANd it has to be finished on his end by Tuesday. So he might need a little help. Yeah, insulate the walls, sheetrock them, redo all the wiring, paint the walls, hang all his new cabinets, do all the plumbing, make sure the floor is level and whatever else I'm not sure of. He picked us up at the airport at 1 PM and I just got home. I thought Europe tired me out. I'll get pictures of his daughters. That should be funny( of course, cute).
And what in the world are you going to do with all your spare time? And if you and he do all this work, what is this Company that is coming in going do in the kitchen? Sounds like lots and lots of work. Best of luck!
__________________
Ann








SO FORTUNATE TO BE ABLE TO PURSUE A PASSION
TOTALS
53 CRUISES
602 DAYS @ SEA - 442 ON PRINCESS
9 DIFFERENT CRUISE LINES
TOO MANY COUNTRIES TO LIST

  #1379  
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Grandpaul's Avatar
Grandpaul Grandpaul is offline
5,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 8,563
Default

Guess who's coming to spend most of the day at a location about a mile from my house on Tuesday? Broke, I mean Barack Obama. I suspect there might be some traffic problems so I might avoid that area.

  #1380  
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Woobstr112G's Avatar
Woobstr112G Woobstr112G is online now
20,000+ Club
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 24,380
Default Greetings

Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Lots of household chores on tap after I head to the gym at 0900 today. Work has been brutal lately. I've mainly worked the night shift mentoring newer co workers that are having trouble in their training program. Many, many long hours. This past Tuesday, I started work at 6:PM and didn't leave till 1130AM the next morning. Who knows what the new week will bring.....


Hope everyone has a great upcoming week.....

Bob

__________________
Future: Caribbean Princess Iceland/Norway T/A 09/15
Future: Golden Princess West Coast Getaway 04/15
Royal Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/13- 18 Days Inaugural Crossing
Sapphire Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 03/13 - 14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/11 - 18 Days
Golden Princess Hawaii R/T From LA 02/11 -14 Days
Ruby Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/09 - 18 Days
Diamond Princess AUS/NZ 01/09 - 12 Days
Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08 - 18 Days
Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06 - 14 Days
Celebrity Summit Alaska Repo 05/05 -14 Days
Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02 - 14 Days
RCCL Rhapsody OTS Alaska 09/01 - 7 Days
RCCL Splendour OTS Baltic/Northern Europe 09/99 - 12 Days
HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96 - 7 Days
Carnival Holiday Western Caribbean 07/93 - 7 Days

187 Days At Sea: 112 Days Princess , 42 Days Celebrity. 19 Days RCCL, 7 Days HAL, 7 Days Carnival.....

My Cruise Pictures on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25882507@N08/





woobstr112G@roadrunner.com

woobstr112G@gmail.com AOL Users

Closed Thread

Bookmarks


Ad Sponsored By
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.


© 1995 - 2014, The Independent Traveler, Inc. All rights reserved.
"A Community of People Who Love To Cruise"
All of the information contained within Cruise Critic is protected by copyright. You may, however, download a single copy only for your personal use.