Disney Fantasy

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Disney Cruise Line
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:53 PM.
Canada
35 Posts
Joined Jul 2002
I am thinking going on the Fantasy next fall with my son and his three young children.I'm
looking at the conseige room with balcony. Does anyone know about the conseige service.
I am a royal caribbean cruiser, and i'm wondering if it is similar.
Rochester
42 Posts
Joined Feb 2012
Concierge gives you special services that other staterooms don't get check out my link for more info...
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/sh...with-verandah/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2/17/13 4-night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
7/30/11 7-night Mediterranean Cruise on Disney Magic
2/11/06 7-night Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic
Colorado
21 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
We just returned from a Fantasy cruise and stayed in the "regular" cabins with our 3-year-old daughter. I think for grandparents traveling on a Disney cruise, the concierge area would be a great choice. It's close to the adult-only pool area and other adult-only areas. The non-adult areas are quite busy, crowded and loud. It can be overwhelming and a bit stressful at times. So for people who are used to more quiet and calm, the concierge area is better