Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Europe > Mediterranean - Eastern & Western > Other Mediterranean Ports

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Other Mediterranean Ports Dubrovnik, Gibraltar, Istanbul, Kotor, Kusadasi, La Goulette (Tunis), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), Malta, Odessa, Sevastopol, Varna, Zadar

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Luggage storage in Istanbul

We are flying from Istanbul post cruise to Cappadocia for two days and need a place to hold our luggage. Does anyone know of a reliable company in Istanbul that can do this for us. I know Istanbul is very large so if it makes any difference our hotel in Istanbul is the Grant Hyatt.

Old May 10th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Cool Cruiser

I think your hotel should be able to hold bags for you. As a guest I assume they would hold them for free and since you will be there you can't beat the location.

Old May 10th, 2012, 04:54 PM
5,000+ Club

We stored our luggage for a day at Sireki train station. They had lots of lockers and it is fairly close to the train station.

However, if you are flying in and out of the Cappadocia area, and then flying home you might be much better off to store you luggage at the airport. If you plan to spend time in Istanbul after Cappadocia then as the OP mentioned, I am sure that the hotel will store it for you. I believe that there is a storage service. You can check on the Istanbul forum on Tripadvisor. We got a great deal of good information on this site.

Old May 18th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the ad vice. I've checked with our hotel and they will hold our luggage for us