Luggage storage in Istanbul

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Other Mediterranean Ports
Dubrovnik, Gibraltar, Istanbul, Kotor, Kusadasi, La Goulette (Tunis), Lisbon, Madeira (Funchal), Malta, Odessa, Sevastopol, Varna, Zadar
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:19 AM.
New York, NY
300 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
We are flying from Istanbul post cruise to Cappadocia for two days and need a place to hold our luggage. Does anyone know of a reliable company in Istanbul that can do this for us. I know Istanbul is very large so if it makes any difference our hotel in Istanbul is the Grant Hyatt.
North Carolina
762 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
I think your hotel should be able to hold bags for you. As a guest I assume they would hold them for free and since you will be there you can't beat the location.
10,909 Posts
Joined Dec 2004
We stored our luggage for a day at Sireki train station. They had lots of lockers and it is fairly close to the train station.

However, if you are flying in and out of the Cappadocia area, and then flying home you might be much better off to store you luggage at the airport. If you plan to spend time in Istanbul after Cappadocia then as the OP mentioned, I am sure that the hotel will store it for you. I believe that there is a storage service. You can check on the Istanbul forum on Tripadvisor. We got a great deal of good information on this site.