Westerdam Panama Canal April 29, 2012

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:55 AM.
Dallas, Tx area
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
My wife and I were on the Westerdam for the Panama Canal cruise at the end of April and beginning of May. I shot lots of pictures during the voyage. I also set my computer at home up to capture the webcams the day we went through the canal. I made several time lapse movies from them. You can see all of my pictures and the time lapse movies on my web site at http://billhall.net/?p=665

Bill
Vancouver, BC
86 Posts
Joined Mar 2006
Thank you for posting your photos. DW and I are going on the Westerdam in March next year for our Panama Cruise and I really appreciate getting a great idea of what to expect through the input of others on Cruise Critic.

Your pictures give us a true impression of what to look forward to.

Thanks again.
Dallas, Tx area
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by jbwinvan
Thank you for posting your photos. DW and I are going on the Westerdam in March next year for our Panama Cruise and I really appreciate getting a great idea of what to expect through the input of others on Cruise Critic.

Your pictures give us a true impression of what to look forward to.

Thanks again.
Great! Glad they helped you. I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did ours.

BTW, we were code red the whole voyage due to 3% of the passengers being ill with the Norwalk virus.That meant that the crew served us at all the buffets and they had hand sanitizer everywhere. But we kept hour hands clean and were unaffected.
Palm Bay FL on the Space Coast
756 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Bill

we were on the cruise as well... You have just made it so easy for me to not organize my digital memories....

Dennis
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Dennis and Joann
Dallas, Tx area
4 Posts
Joined Jan 2012
Originally posted by kelleherdl
Bill

we were on the cruise as well... You have just made it so easy for me to not organize my digital memories....

Dennis
Now, now, don't be lazy! Besides, you probably got some stuff I missed.