Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Carnival Cruise Lines

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Carnival Cruise Lines

Read thousands of Carnival Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Carnival Cruise Deals.

Write a Carnival Review

NEW! Find Your CARNIVAL Roll Call

Old June 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Carnival Shareholder Benefit Request Form

Hi, all. There IS a form. I have it right in my hand. Princess Cruises emailed it to me and I have filled it out and faxed it to them for a cruise to Alaska in July.

I will have to call Carnival to see if they have the same form with the Carnival email and mail and fax numbers to send it to. Doing Carnival Breeze in Europe in October.

Glad I pay for those Future Cruise Credits onboard a ship. They are even more valuable than Shareholder's Credit (I feel pretty sure you can use them BOTH...as the Future Cruise Deposits are Carnival's marketing deal that you can use on ANY sailing) and Shareholder's Credit is for owning 100 or more share of their stock. Hope so. They have in the past.
Otherwise, I wouldn't pay for those Future Cruise Credits while onboard and have my money in their hands til I decide on a cruise.

If you KNOW you are going to do especially a long (12 nights or longer) cruise, you buy the Future Cruise certificate for $100 onboard, then you use that as your "deposit" and they take that $100 you already spent off your cruise (no big deal there...you've paid upfront the $100 anyway). BUT with 12+ nights, you get an ADDITIONAL $200 OBC.
Great deal!

Old June 3rd, 2012, 07:27 PM
50,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytravels View Post
Hi, all. There IS a form. I have it right in my hand. Princess Cruises emailed it to me and I have filled it out and faxed it to them for a cruise to Alaska in July.

I will have to call Carnival to see if they have the same form with the Carnival email and mail and fax numbers to send it to. Doing Carnival Breeze in Europe in October.

Glad I pay for those Future Cruise Credits onboard a ship. They are even more valuable than Shareholder's Credit (I feel pretty sure you can use them BOTH...as the Future Cruise Deposits are Carnival's marketing deal that you can use on ANY sailing) and Shareholder's Credit is for owning 100 or more share of their stock. Hope so. They have in the past.
Otherwise, I wouldn't pay for those Future Cruise Credits while onboard and have my money in their hands til I decide on a cruise.

If you KNOW you are going to do especially a long (12 nights or longer) cruise, you buy the Future Cruise certificate for $100 onboard, then you use that as your "deposit" and they take that $100 you already spent off your cruise (no big deal there...you've paid upfront the $100 anyway). BUT with 12+ nights, you get an ADDITIONAL $200 OBC.
Great deal!
The above is correct .. there is no form. Princess is a separate company, and does it their own way.

The FCC actually is not more valuable than the stock OBC. If you do a 12 day .. the FCC is $200 OBC and the stock OBC is $250.

if you have more questions most of us on CC can answer them. yes, these are still combinable, thank goodness they have not yet taken that away. shhh.

Old June 4th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
The FCC actually is not more valuable than the stock OBC. If you do a 12 day .. the FCC is $200 OBC and the stock OBC is $250.

if you have more questions most of us on CC can answer them. yes, these are still combinable, thank goodness they have not yet taken that away. shhh.
12 day sailings only get $100 OBC. The $250 OBC doesn't kick in until 14 days or more.

Duane-O