Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Celebration Cruise Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old June 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Bahamas Celebration Cruise

I took my husband on his first cruise last month. He was surprise at all the activities and food served abroad the ship. He was extremely surprised when he was treated like royalty has he says. My husband has several allergies to peppers and many different seasonings in the pepper family. The second night of our cruise we chose to eat in the Crystal dinning room. Where once his allergies where made know to the staff. We where seated at another table and the head waiter Kumar was eager to attend to his needs. He was unable to eat the appetizers or soup, but a large Caesar salad was prepared for him specially. Many of the main dishes also had seasoning he could not eat. Kumar made sure he was serve grilled chicken breast, steamed broccoli and a bake potato.

We where place in an outside cabin, enough though the request was made for an inside cabin. I was glad of this because it made my husband feel less apprehensive about being on the water. The Cabin was clean and fresh clean towels where furnished daily.
The view of the setting sun was gorgeous on are return home. Hubby took some amazing pictures of the sun set.
Hubby said "I would like to take another cruise sometime, just not any time soon."
I was glad his first cruise experience was a positive one.

Ad Sponsored By
Old June 5th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Cool Cruiser

I am happy for you and your husband on his first cruise. My 44th cruise was on Bahamas Celebration, and we had a wonderful time. No complaints except for US Customs taking forever to get us off.

She's a small, clean, good, honest, attractive, well-run ship. I hope to go on her again!

Lou Betti
Boca Raton, FL

The late, great Regal Empress. One of the
longest serving passenger ships of all time.
...............1953 to 2009.....................

On board QE2 for the last trans-Atlantic
of the 20th Century, December 1999 & 2000

On board QM2 for her maiden trans-Atlantic
to New York, April 2004

I love to cruise, but my flying comes first!
Cessna 210N Turbo Centurion.

44 cruises since 1985 and I am too lazy to mention them all! However, I do own the Builder's Certificate to the the RMS Queen Elizabeth. A lot of good that does me! Ships sailed on: Costa Riviera. Home Lines Atlantic. Cunard QE2 & QM2. Premier Cruise's Sea Breeze & Rembrandt. Celebrity Zenith, Century, Galaxy & Millennium. Bahamas Celebration, and my favorite ship of all, Regal Empress! Cunard Diamond, Celebrity Elite, RCI Diamond (and I've yet to sail on RCI!!)

Old June 6th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Cool Cruiser

I SO need to find a weekend to fit this in again!!!! If I had the time, I swear I'd sail her once a month
11/2013..Carnival Glory
9/2013....Carnival Paradise - #10!!! I made it!
1/2013.....Carnival Imagination
11/2012...Carnival Breeze

10/2012...Norwegian Pearl
9/2012.....Carnival Destiny
11/2011..Carnival Inspiration
6/2011....Carnival Destiny
6/2011....Bahamas Celebration
5/2011....Carnival Imagination
11/2010..Carnival Imagination
5/2010....Bahamas Celebration
9/2010....Carnival Liberty
11/2009..Carnival Imagination