It was everything that we try to search out in a beach:
- Very few people, and not the rowdy touristy types
- Great sand, palmed lined scenery
- No hotels, no resorts, no jet skis, no parasailing, no t-shirt sales places
- Nobody selling anything
- Great little sand in your toes walk-up restaurant. No frills, just basic good island food, priced right. Nothing but a few picnic tables on the sand. Perfect for us.
- The bread was great!
- I only saw two people serving at the restaurant, and one person cooking, and both of the servers were super friendly.
- Thumbs up to Bella the beach dog (owned by one of the people at the restaurant), who played and swam with us when he wasn't try to catch fish
- The restaurant rented chairs, umbrellas, and basic beach stuff, kayaks, floats, etc.
- Calm water with a break a fair amount away
- Easy to get to, it couldn't have been more than 5 minutes from Orient, but felt a world away in regards to atmosphere
Super family friendly for young kids.
Would go back again in a heart beat!