Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Crystal Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Crystal Cruises
Read Crystal Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Crystal Cruise Deals.

Register for a Cruise Critic/Crystal Cruises Meet & Mingle

Need to make a change or addition to your Meet & Mingle registration? Update Your Meet & Mingle Registration

GO TO: Crystal ROLL CALL Forums

Old April 10th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default More Pictures posted - www.intellishack.com

Beav- Great pics!

It served as motivation to get some of the pics we took posted as well. Finding time nowadays seems to be harder and harder!

I've posted our pictures on my website:

www.intellishack.com

Follow the links to the gallery and use the slideshow function within each gallery to make viewing easier.

Our next cruise will be Alaska, and may be as soon as by the end of the year, but I'm not sure it will be on Crystal (I want a large room with verandah, but can't swing the penthouses on Crystal).

I miss all of you already!

Tom

Ad Sponsored By
Old April 10th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Tom, your pictures are great! Your album is one of the most complete of Symphony I've seen. And believe me, I scoured the web before we sailed.

Ricki, YES I remember you guys! As a matter of fact, I was planning to come over and make small talk with you once we got our drinks, but I think you guys got up and left just after we arrived. Just my luck you were a fellow Cruise Critic poster. Reminds me of a scene on "I Love Lucy" where Ethel said to Betty Ramsey "I should have known you were from Albuquerque...you're so warm & friendly." Likewise, I should have figured anyone with your sense of humor HAD to be from Cruise Critic!

OwlCPA, yes we made it home safe and sound. I was envious of you and John only making the one leg to Houston. It was another four hours on to San Francisco. And naturally, our connecting flight was the furthest possible distance from the gate we landed at in Houston.

Now I'm really disappointed the Cruise Critic party didn't come together. Wish we had a chance to all do it over again!

Old April 10th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Beav,
I'm really sorry you didn't come over and have a drink with us--maybe we'll be on another cruise together. Too bad that we only got to meet Steve (Travelingator)--I know the Cruise Critic people must have been fun!
Judith,
Thanks for posting our sailings on the STEX board. This will be our kids and grandkids second cruise, so they don't qualify for STEX. Alexander was 8 mos and Lennox was 2 years old when they sailed before. Can you believe we had to pay half fare for BOTH of them? I could understand the two year old, but an 8 month old? But that's Crystal's policy. Paolo, our head waiter, took it upon himself to personally choose the food for the baby and puree it. Now that's service!
Tom,
I enjoyed your photos, too. You had some great shots! How many Amex winners were on board? What was the secret to winning? We tried several times for different items, but didn't win.
Lucca33,
I don't think American Airlines is a participating partner for American Express Platinum points. Sorry!

Old April 10th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Tom - Great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Claudia

Old April 12th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Cool Cruiser

Judith,

I have booked #5233 on The Symphony from Ft. Lauderdale on December 14 and would be happy to sponsor.