Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "P - Z" > Royal Caribbean International

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Royal Caribbean International
NEW! Find Your ROYAL CARIBBEAN Roll Call

Old August 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASMUNK View Post
I may be wrong, I could be wrong, I am probably wrong...but our opinions on CC always seem to sway to the negative.
So, I will take the other side of the coin. WIth Carnival actually trying to work on the problem, with the exposure the problem got in USA Today, and the chatter here on CC, maybe there will be a change in attitude at RCI and they will enforce the rules.

All the naysayers are welcome to jump on a ship and report back the total and complete failaure of any and all efforts to solve the problem....we will wait until November and look for positive results.

Maybe it just comes from reading to many threads, but it seems there is more desire the "hate" the cruise line so many of us prefer, just wonder how RCI actually gets anyone on any of their ships!
It's the FOOD!!! Oh, everyone hates that, too. But they keep on eating. (between trips in the pool)

Gina

Last edited by mommabean; August 4th, 2012 at 03:50 PM.

Old August 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM
5,000+ Club

Default Mommabean

I concur. I thought I was the only one who got on their ships because I enjoyed them!

So you have helped me figure it out! The chairs hogs are the ones that overfill their plates in the WJ and cannot get back to their saved seats because they are too busy going back for seconds so when they get home they can come here and post about what a terrible product RCI has!

Liberty Nov 13, 2105

RCI Diamond Plus

CELEBRITY ELITE

Old August 5th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Cool Cruiser

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetchief View Post
Might be a good idea.
Our recent AOS trip we were amazed at people reserving loungers in the sun and in the shaded area. Then going off for breakfast for 2 hrs. Returning to spend some time in the sun maybe for an hr or so. Only then to move to thier shaded loungers.
Did they give up the sunny seats? of course not.
Cracked me up to watch the games they were all playing.
These types of people makes me want to scream!

Brilliance of the Seas-Girls Only!-Western Caribbean-2014,Freedom of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2013,Oasis of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2013,Jewel of the Seas-Girls Only!-Western Caribbean-2013, Vision of the Seas-Southern Caribbean-2012, Radiance of the Seas-Alaska-2012, Liberty of the Seas-Girls Only!-Western Caribbean-2012, Navigator of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2011, Allure of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2011, Monarch of the Seas-Bahamas-2011, Radiance of the Seas-Girls Only!-Western Caribbean-2011, Majesty of the Seas-B2B2B-2010, Jewel of the Seas-Westbound Transatlantic-2010, Liberty of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2010, Enchantment of the Seas-Caribbean-2009, Adventure of the Seas-Southern Carribean-2009, Jewel of the Seas-Panama Canal-2009, Brilliance of the Seas-Medditeranean-2008, Voyager of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2008, Enchantment of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2008, Radiance of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2007, Jewel of the Seas-Eastern Caribbean-2007, Rhapsody of the Seas-Western Caribbean-2006, Vision of the Seas-Mexican Riviera-2005, Adventure of the Seas-Southern Caribbean-2003, Nordic Empress-Bahamas-1993

Old August 5th, 2012, 12:08 PM
5,000+ Club

I don't need to sit by the pool. We have never had a problem finding chairs.

Big Red Boat 1999 (Jon) - Nassau
Carnival Triumph March 2002 - San Juan, St. Thomas, St Croix
Carnival Triumph Jan 2005 - San Juan, St Thomas, St Marteen
RCCL Navigator of the Seas Jan 2006 - Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel
Carnival Elation Feb 2007 - Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk
RCCL Majesty of the Seas Nov 2007 - Nassau, CocoCay
Carnival Valor Sept 2008 - St Thomas, St Marteen (missed Nassau due to Hurricane Ike)
Carnival Destiny B2B Feb 2009 - Key West, Cozumel/Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Nassau
Carnival Liberty Oct 2009 - San Juan, St Thomas, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay
Carnival Destiny B2B2B Sept/Oct 2010 (Platinum) - Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman/Key West, Cozumel/Grand Turk, Nassau (missed Half Moon Cay due to TS Otto)
Carnival Dream - 8/27/11 Nassau, St Thomas, St Martin
Carnival Pride - 4/29/12 Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Freeport
RCCL Oasis of the Seas - 10/20/12 Nassau, St Thomas, St Martin (Bouncing with Sandy)
Carnival Pride - 5/5/12 - Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Freeport
RCCL Oasis of the Seas - 9/21/13 Nassau, St Thomas, St Martin

Old August 5th, 2012, 12:33 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASMUNK View Post
I concur. I thought I was the only one who got on their ships because I enjoyed them!

So you have helped me figure it out! The chairs hogs are the ones that overfill their plates in the WJ and cannot get back to their saved seats because they are too busy going back for seconds so when they get home they can come here and post about what a terrible product RCI has!
You are a fast learner.

Some of the greatest fun is in watching what people do.

Gina