When can you book a Dawn Boston to Bermuda cruise for 2014?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:30 AM.
218 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Does anyone know around when it will be possible to book dates for the 2014 Boston to Bermuda Dawn cruises? On the site it only is showing dates for 2013.

Thank you.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

MA
749 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
If I remember they will be changing the ships again and it wil not be the DAWN. I am not sure when you can book, but I beleive it will be on a new ship.

I am sialing on Friday I will be more than happy to ask since this is my choice of destinations and will be booking also...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Dawn Bermuda 2016
NCL Dawn Bermuda 2015
NCL Dawn Bermuda 2014
NCL Dawn Bermuda 2013
NCL Dawn Bermuda 2012
NCL Dawn Bermuda 2011
NCL Spirit Bermuda 2010
NCL PRIDE OF MERICA HAWWAII 2009
NCL DREAM BERMUDA 2008
RCL SERANDE ALASKA 2007
NCL MAJESTY BERMUDA 2006
NCL MAJESTY BERMUDA 2005
NCL MAJESTY BERMUDA 2004
NCL MAJESTY BERMUDA 2003
RCL BAHAMAS 2000
Boston
448 Posts
Joined May 2006
Originally posted by Barb Nahoumi
Which ship will replace the Dawn?

We are on the Dawn once again in 2 weeks...Last year was an amazing cruise with our children and grandson. We beat the hurricane out to sea and never felt any of the effects...great speed... We are already booked for 2013 and will be anxious to find out which ship will be here in 2014.

I think when the new ship is completed that the Epic may stay in NYC during the summer and the Gem will be moved to Boston. We have been on the Gem twice and it is a lovely ship definately larger and a bit busier compared to the Dawn. We have aft penthouses on the Dawn and love this location.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mexican Riviera

[IMG]http://www.***************/ticker/image.php?code=0XT1328dd8Xk4Xs11XOur 4th NCL cruise[/IMG]

NCL Norway 01, Majesty 02, Spirit 06; RCL Vision 07,Explorer of the Seas 08,NCL Gem March 09, Spirit Sept.09

Boston
448 Posts
Joined May 2006
Originally posted by Kenns10
Hi, just curious as to where you heard about the GEM maybe coming to Boston?

Onboard the Dawn last year when we booked our aft penthouse for 2013... The NCL booking person told us.
I hope it is true.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mexican Riviera

[IMG]http://www.***************/ticker/image.php?code=0XT1328dd8Xk4Xs11XOur 4th NCL cruise[/IMG]

NCL Norway 01, Majesty 02, Spirit 06; RCL Vision 07,Explorer of the Seas 08,NCL Gem March 09, Spirit Sept.09

218 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Thank you all. Just wondering which month they usually release the info so I don't have to check every day till then.

Hmmm...interesting news about the Dawn not doing 2014. Love trying a new ship. We are Galileo and Majesty alums.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

maine
16 Posts
Joined Apr 2009
Have sailed on the Spirit/ Dawn and Gem... really like the Great Outdoors and Spinnakers on Deck 13 on the Gem ....we were looking at sailing the Celebrity Summit but would not even consider it if the Gem were available from Boston....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature