Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Honeymoon & Wedding Cruises Ready to say "I do?" Plan a honeymoon cruise here.

Old August 6th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking My Carnival Imagination Wedding

Just got off the Imagination today from my weekend wedding cruise!! We had a blast! We had 89 guests in total, with 51 of them being sailing. Everything went smoothly, mostly because I have been reading this board. it really helped me be prepared for the whole thing. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them!

Old August 7th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellilove View Post
Just got off the Imagination today from my weekend wedding cruise!! We had a blast! We had 89 guests in total, with 51 of them being sailing. Everything went smoothly, mostly because I have been reading this board. it really helped me be prepared for the whole thing. If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them!
Welcome back,,

Yessssssssss a Brand New Bride.. Will U be written a Review and sharing pix with us????? Cant wait

Carnival Destiny Sept 10-15,2011
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1489279

Carnival Freedom May 13~19,2012
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...1#post33874424

Me on the Nate Berkus Show 4/2012
http://www.thenateshow.com/videos/de...my-floor-plan/

Old August 7th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellilove View Post
Congratulations.
Do you have any tips or tricks for other brides on your ship or for your cruise line?q

Old August 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Cool Cruiser

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Old August 7th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Cool Cruiser

Congratulations! Please post a review when you get the chance! Would love to see some pictures too

Ad Sponsored By
Old August 8th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Cool Cruiser

Thumbs up

Ack! Details! I'm getting married on the weekend cruise on this ship in April. Do you have any photos to share? How'd you like your ceremony space/coordinator/photographer? Did you book the DJ? Did you do a group wedding dinner in the restaurant later? Did you organize any events on the sea day?

I'm sure I'll have many more questions later!

9-Day Repositioning, RCL Grandeur of the Seas, April 2013 (Honeymoon Cruise) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Carnival Imagination, April 2013 (Wedding Cruise!) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, June 2012 (Just because) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, RCL Majesty of the Seas, January 2012 (Birthday cruise) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, October 2011 (Halloween cruise) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, June 2011 (Last-minute summer getaway) ~ 7-Day Western Caribbean, Norwegian Spirit, January 2011 (Bday cruise with the Twin) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, April 2010 (Officially obsessed with cruising) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, January 2009 (Bday cruise and first cruise)

Old August 18th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Imagination Bride

Hi ladies!
I'm getting married on the Imagination on 11/9/12!
We are doing the Welcome Aboard wedding

Old August 19th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising_BrideToBe119 View Post
Hi ladies!
I'm getting married on the Imagination on 11/9/12!
We are doing the Welcome Aboard wedding
Yay! Another Carnival Imagination bride! I hope you don't mind if I ask (harass) you for some feedback when you return. We're doing the Deluxe Romance on April 19.

9-Day Repositioning, RCL Grandeur of the Seas, April 2013 (Honeymoon Cruise) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Carnival Imagination, April 2013 (Wedding Cruise!) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, June 2012 (Just because) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, RCL Majesty of the Seas, January 2012 (Birthday cruise) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, October 2011 (Halloween cruise) ~ 4-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, June 2011 (Last-minute summer getaway) ~ 7-Day Western Caribbean, Norwegian Spirit, January 2011 (Bday cruise with the Twin) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, April 2010 (Officially obsessed with cruising) ~ 3-Day Bahamas, Norwegian Sky, January 2009 (Bday cruise and first cruise)

Old August 19th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Also an Imagination bride

Thanks for the offer! Any photos and pointers would be great. I'll be married on the Imagination 11/23/12.

Old August 22nd, 2012, 10:00 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking Imagination Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin A View Post
Yay! Another Carnival Imagination bride! I hope you don't mind if I ask (harass) you for some feedback when you return. We're doing the Deluxe Romance on April 19.
Yes I will definitely post a review with pics. It's kind of nerve wrecking to plan something and put it in the hands of someone else to make it fabulous!

Old November 1st, 2012, 02:47 PM
Cool Cruiser

Talking My Wedding Details have been confirmed!

So my Wedding will be the Shangri-La Lounge at 1:30 pm and my reception will be in the Illusions Disco at 2:00 pm. I have 1 week and I'm so excited!

Old November 1st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Cool Cruiser

Ahhh! So very, very close! Best wishes for a beautiful, wonderful wedding! Please come back & write a review. I'm getting married on this ship in April.

Typed with my thumbs on a tablet

Old November 1st, 2012, 04:28 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Ahhh! So very, very close! Best wishes for a beautiful, wonderful wedding! Please come back & write a review. I'm getting married on this ship in April.

Haha! I was so excited that I forgot about the post just above where you said you'd write a review. I'm not harassing you, I promise!

Old November 1st, 2012, 10:10 PM
Cool Cruiser

Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:19 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default Review review!

Please post a review! Detailed as possible, you are the best

Old November 3rd, 2012, 03:45 AM
Cool Cruiser

Default June 21, 2013 Carnival Imagination Bride

I am planning a wedding on the Imagination on June 21, 2013. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I can't wait to see your pics and read your review.

Old November 3rd, 2012, 04:40 AM
20,000+ Club

Welcome home.

Old February 19th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Cool Cruiser

I've seen your post on these boards before but I didn't know you were Carnival Imagination bride also. I would love any tips you have to offer. I'm having a hard time deciding on the location for the ceremony and reception because the pictures they sent me are not good. Do you have better pictures? Please please help me. Thank you!

Quote:
Haha! I was so excited that I forgot about the post just above where you said you'd write a review. I'm not harassing you, I promise!

Old February 19th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruising_BrideToBe119 View Post
So my Wedding will be the Shangri-La Lounge at 1:30 pm and my reception will be in the Illusions Disco at 2:00 pm. I have 1 week and I'm so excited!
Did you do your review or post pics yet?

Old February 20th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Cool Cruiser

Talking My Carnival Imagination Review

Good Morning Ladies!

I got an email this morning from this board and I realized I hadn't been on here to provide my review. I'm at work so I may need to break it up in pieces. First let me say my overall experience with Carnival was wonderful. We did run into a few hiccups from Group Dining, but the wedding team was Fabulous. My ceremony took place in the Shangri-La Lounge and the reception was in the Disco Club. My husband and I arrived at the Port Separately, too keep him from seeing me before the ceremony. My Wedding Coordinator took me thru the VIP lounge and up to our room. Since we were travelling with our kids, we had adjoining rooms. I requested ahead of time to have my mother's room available so I could dress in there. The Wedding Coordinator and Officiant came to the room and gave me a brief overview of my Wedding Outline, then they took the wedding party to the lounge for a rehearsal. Once I was ready and we were running ahead of schedule, they sent the photographer to my room. Rusty was AWESOME!!! He came in singing and really calmed my nerves. (too calm because I forgot my husbands ring in the room) He took a lot of different shots of me and my children. I was instructed to stay in the room until the WC came back to get me. She assured me everyone knew what to do and to follow my father's lead.