So, I go to the port website, and even look at google earth and see that there are at least 8 (maybe 9) different terminals. Gah! how am I supposed to plan this out ?
So, here are my questions.
1. It looks like each terminal has it's own prking garage right beside (within easy walking distance) to the terminal itself. Am I correct?
2. I know the Indy only sails out of Port Everglades in the spring/summer, but is there any way to know which terminal I will be in?
3. Is there good signage? Once I know my terminal - are the signs good?
4. I assume it's just as easy as any other port: Drive up, find the porters (well marked), drop off luggage, go park, walk to terminal
5. Anything else I should know, or is this port just as easy as Miami?
Carnival Victory - Jan '17 (7.5/10). Key West & Cozumel Quickie
Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas - Mar '16 (8/10). 6 Day Western with Labadee!
Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas - Mar '15 (9/10) - Nice Eastern route with Labadee!
Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas - Mar '14 (8.5/10) - Back to Labadee with DW
Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas - Mar '13 (7/10) - Family Vacation!
Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas - Aug '09. (9.5/10). Dream Family Vacation.
Carnival's Holiday - Mexico Aug '08 (8.5/10) -Quick Fix Cruise.
Carnival's Sensation - Bahamas Mar '07 (8.5/10) - Family Spring Break Cruise.
NCLA's Pride of Aloha - Hawaii Aug '06 (9.5/10) -20th Anniversary Cruise! Our FIRST cruise.