Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Special Interest Cruising > Solo Cruisers

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Solo Cruisers Do you leave your cares -- and everyone -- behind when you cruise?
Don't Miss Cruise Critic's Best Cruises for Solo Travelers and Cruise Welcome Mat for Solo Cruisers

Old October 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Epic Nov 3 - 10 2012 - Solo cruiser

Going on this fab cruise to Bahamas, St. Thomas, St Martin on Norwegian Epic by myself and want to know if any cool people will be on board solo too.

Lisa 53/F from Mass

Last edited by LisaMarie_01; October 4th, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Old October 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1486566

You should check out the roll call for your sailing date. Even if you don't meet up with other solos who have posted there, make sure you go to the solo gathering the first night on the ship where you're bound to meet others.

I loved the Epic when I sailed last year! Have a great cruise!

Old October 4th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default Thanks

for the info, I will check it out!

Old October 7th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMarie_01 View Post
Going on this fab cruise to Bahamas, St. Thomas, St Martin on Norwegian Epic by myself and want to know if any cool people will be on board solo too.

Lisa 53/F from Mass
Probably no cool people whatsoever LOL

Even if there weren't any cool people it wouldn't matter because the ship is fantastic.

I would recommend going to the solo gathering 5:30 everyday and NOT booking any 7PM shows as that is when you would be eating with others.

Old October 7th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Cool Cruiser

Default solo

Ha, oh well, I might be the only one!!! When you say I will be eating with others, I'm wondering who that might be. Just random people I meet at 5:30?

I really do just care about the awesome ship and the beaches and just want to enjoy all that. I think having dinner with random people would be ok, but other than that I just want to do my own thing and not be locked down with anybody at all. I have been on a long work project that just ended and I deal with so many people at work that I just want to chill out. Need to check out some of the things to do on the islands. Am late to the game here and just today booked my flight and hotel to get there. Somebody told me that the most beautiful is St John and we are not going there but you get there from st thomas. If you know of any good things at the bahamas, st martin, st thomas, please let me know. Thanks!