Hi there! Why haven't you registered yet?? You are missing out on our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY! Register Now!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck booking Akaora Farm tours for the upcoming cruise season? I've sent them a couple of e-mails with no response and was wondering if they are still in business.
* 03/02/14 - NCL Breakaway -7 Night Bahamas/Florida
* 01/04/13 - Celebrity Solstice - 12 Night Australia/New Zealand (AKA The Dream trip)
* 09/11/11 - NCL Epic - 7 Night Mediterranean
* 05/27/11 - Carnival Paradise - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 12/18/10 - NCL Star - 7 Night Mexican Rivera
* 08/22/08 - Radiance of the Seas - 7 Night Alaska
* 03/07/08 - Monarch of the Seas - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 06/14/07 - Brilliance of the Seas - 12 Night Mediterranean/Greek Isles
* 08/28/06 - Monarch of the Seas - 4 Night Baja Mexico
* 01/07/06 - Navigator of the Seas - 7 Night Western Caribbean