Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck booking Akaora Farm tours for the upcoming cruise season? I've sent them a couple of e-mails with no response and was wondering if they are still in business.
__________________ Past Cruises:
* 01/03/15 - NCL Getaway - 7 Night Eastern Caribbean
* 09/24/14 - Golden Princess - 4 Night Baja Mexico
* 03/02/14 - NCL Breakaway -7 Night Bahamas/Florida
* 01/04/13 - Celebrity Solstice - 12 Night Australia/New Zealand (AKA The Dream trip)
* 09/11/11 - NCL Epic - 7 Night Mediterranean
* 05/27/11 - Carnival Paradise - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 12/18/10 - NCL Star - 7 Night Mexican Rivera
* 08/22/08 - Radiance of the Seas - 7 Night Alaska
* 03/07/08 - Monarch of the Seas - 3 Night Baja Mexico
* 06/14/07 - Brilliance of the Seas - 12 Night Mediterranean/Greek Isles
* 08/28/06 - Monarch of the Seas - 4 Night Baja Mexico
* 01/07/06 - Navigator of the Seas - 7 Night Western Caribbean